HT Gargs RoE Will be Problem on Live

Witch Doctor
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
My people! Please also try to take this also to https://twitter.com/Diablo and make them see this more! PROTEST!!!

I get a strong feeling they dont read the forums much so lets flood something they will read!!!

https://twitter.com/Diablo
You people voted for Hubert Humphery and you killed Jesus.
Wow, I'm REALLY disappointed by this change to ROE.
I was excited to be playing this season as a WD after having tested on the PTR and seeing my favorite class finally got a powerful and fun build with the ROE. Now that excitement and time of preparation before the new season has gone down the toilet.
I get that after the 3 support/1 dps meta Blizzard wanted to shake up the meta, but destroying a build on the day a new season starts really upsets me. Especially after twister Wizards didn't got any hotfix for an entire season!

Seeing this great game being treated so badly lately is a testament why popularity for the series is at an all time low, and why future installments probably wouldn't see much support..
LETS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!

Try to take this also to https://twitter.com/Diablo and make them see this more!

I get a strong feeling they dont read the forums much so lets flood something they will read!!!

https://twitter.com/Diablo
Let's just destroy the class the day before season starts

oke
#RevertTheHotfix

come on
ВЫ И ТАК ВСЕМ УБРАЛИ ВОЗМОЖНОСТЬ ИГРАТЬ, ТЕПЕРЬ ЕЩЕ И ПОНЕРФИЛИ ВД! ДАЙТЕ НАМ НОРМАЛЬНО ИГРАТЬ! ВЕРНИТЕ ВД!!!!
Blizzard you are a bunch of wankers. You can ban me if u want but im fed up with absolutely crap like this. Why did i spend money on this game? Really do whatever good luck!
08/04/2016 05:11 PMPosted by Nevalistis
07/23/2016 01:24 AMPosted by Tchevs
Now, I think blizz intended to make jade and maybe arachyr more competitive with gargs by boosting roe.

This was certainly the intention.

07/23/2016 01:24 AMPosted by Tchevs
I forgot to add a suggestion to this ring. The ring should apply the 300% dmg only to you and not your pets.

And this is a great suggestion - one we've seen from a lot of great Witch Doctors who gave feedback, and it lines up with the change we have in store. The Helltooth/Gargantuan build surfaced during a time on PTR in which we were already submitting our final builds to the production line. This means changes we could make were limited for the actual deployment build, so an adjustment didn't make the patch launch.

The good news is we've been working on a hotfix instead. Ring of Emptiness now only works on damage dealt directly by your Witch Doctor and not your pets. This hotfix should hit servers momentarily, well before the launch of Season 7.

I do want to thank the community for your discussions and testing. Your passion, dedication, and pursuit of fair play are a valuable contributor in making Diablo III the best it can be!

Major @@!###!! move blizzard. No bueno. You guys start studying Niantic style customer satisfaction? Game development isn't a contest to see how many customers you can piss off, but still have people come back to the game.
Blizzard will do nothing about this.. All that will happen is a DO good Moderator will come in say this thread has gone far enough it will be locked and the fustration will die down and blizz will be like Now what can we do for next season.

Its happend so now all we can do is reroll or just don't bother with the season at all.
Play season, get another stash --> idle for next reason........ yawn.

So, f boring.
Blizzard .. Blizzard never changes. ..I..
#RevertTheHotfix
What about Leaderboards for the active era where player used RoE before the nerf? There are plenty of groups and solo players now leading the boards.
was looking forward to play my most favourit class after playing dh for 2 seasons.... blizzard please this kill the excitement for this season ._.
08/05/2016 12:09 AMPosted by Wurger
08/04/2016 11:51 PMPosted by Kulikoff
p200 post thread and ask to nerf, blizz do it. 100+ ppl ask to cancel nerf, bliz dont give a fk, nice treatment.

Funny how quick they are to respond to a minority opinion in favor of a nerf, yet completely ignore the 100% unfavorable response to their pointless and destructive nerf of Calamity.

Almost as if they're advertising their wizard favouritism by using some random noobs post as a reason to justify what they're doing.
08/04/2016 11:47 PMPosted by ButteryNub
08/04/2016 11:45 PMPosted by Cloud
A P200 professional destroyed the season.

He has 1000 paragon levels in HC...

With sub lvl 60 gems.
08/05/2016 12:45 AMPosted by MastacY
What about Leaderboards for the active era where player used RoE before the nerf? There are plenty of groups and solo players now leading the boards.

I didnt thought about that , really good question.

#RevertTheHotfix
08/05/2016 12:45 AMPosted by MastacY

You have a very valid point there.. Another !@#$ move!, They are fairly racking up! Blizz!.
You talk about game balancing but now people are at the top of leaderboard with an UNBALANCED build. UNFAIR ADVANTAGE is what you guys hate. So revert it so it isn't unfair for others :P Or delete the leaderboard again.

123 #RevertTheHotfix.
#RevertTheHotfix

#wdlivesmatter