I got level 1803 now that the S ended

General Discussion
07/22/2016 07:51 PMPosted by Evil
07/22/2016 07:43 PMPosted by Jodecho
Grammar?
I do not care about grammar this is not school or anything if you don't know what i said then don't worry about it.

How is this post getting thumbs up?

It is very hard to convey thoughts efficiently when the reader doesn't know where one idea ends and another starts. A single period at the end of a ridiculously long run on sentence does not mean it is a sentence. And, as they say, practice makes perfect. Why not inconvenience yourself just a tad to help better your prose?

I know not all of those points are relevant to the OP, as there were some paragraph breaks, but still, it's the general attitude that annoys me.

Now, as for the point of the OP, rift RNG is a !@#$%. It has also been an ongoing issue since GRs started. It's gotten better, but there are definite issues still.
07/23/2016 01:17 AMPosted by vroom
So if you could have a a solo board would participants be allowed to play any multiplayer to be eligible?
Team Bounty's to create solo gear or team grifts to build solo play paragon?
No. You would have to tick a checkbox on character creation, just like "Seasonal Hero," and "Hardcore Hero" that was labeled, "Solo Hero."

With the same limitations of the other type of characters, for example if you try to join a normal game with a Seasonal character, you will get a dialog box that says something like, Seasonal heroes can only play with other Seasonal heroes.

If you tried to join any game with a Solo Hero, you would get a dialog box that says, "Solo Heroes cannot play with other Heroes."

Only Solo Heroes that were designated as such on character creation would be able to place on the "Solo" leaderboards, while Single Player characters, who may have played with any number of other players at any time, can freely place on the "Single Player" leaderboard (what is now called the Solo leaderboard) at any time.

And thus it comes full circle; players who only play Solo want a method of recognition in parallel with the "Self-Found" players of D3V, when the Auction House was the big thing.
Posted by vroom
So if you could have a a solo board would participants be allowed to play any multiplayer to be eligible?
Team Bounty's to create solo gear or team grifts to build solo play paragon?
No. You would have to tick a checkbox on character creation, just like "Seasonal Hero," and "Hardcore Hero" that was labeled, "Solo Hero."

With the same limitations of the other type of characters, for example if you try to join a normal game with a Seasonal character, you will get a dialog box that says something like, Seasonal heroes can only play with other Seasonal heroes.

If you tried to join any game with a Solo Hero, you would get a dialog box that says, "Solo Heroes cannot play with other Heroes."

Only Solo Heroes that were designated as such on character creation would be able to place on the "Solo" leaderboards, while Single Player characters, who may have played with any number of other players at any time, can freely place on the "Single Player" leaderboard (what is now called the Solo leaderboard) at any time.

And thus it comes full circle; players who only play Solo want a method of recognition in parallel with the "Self-Found" players of D3V, when the Auction House was the big thing.
yes
Yeah, we may find #Evil writing skills trashy but one thing is right, and that is that he spend some serious time in this game, so you as a noob, please avoid your grammar comments, #Evil only needs to know information about the game as himself posted, "we are not at School or anything" witch means that outside of school he dont care about grammar as we clearly see in his own post. just doing the lords command, enjoy your day folks.
07/25/2016 12:21 PMPosted by Jorge
Yeah, we may find #Evil writing skills trashy but one thing is right, and that is that he spend some serious time in this game, so you as a noob, please avoid your grammar comments, #Evil only needs to know information about the game as himself posted, "we are not at School or anything" witch means that outside of school he dont care about grammar as we clearly see in his own post. just doing the lords command, enjoy your day folks.

Lmao. What did I just read?
07/22/2016 07:32 PMPosted by Evil
Now I'm not saying I'm good at the game. I was level 1200!! when I did A greater rift level 87 solo. And I have Tried and tried to do a level 88 for 90 days Now.
And I still can't do one. why the hell not? I'm level 1803!! I'm thinking It's got little to do with paragon levels. and a lot more to do with just getting the one good greater rift. I feel this is bad for the game.
If you put the time in. and level like crazy!! you should be able to progress!! and not have the games Randomness. holding you back like This I don't like it at all.

Do you live at home?
With your paragon, near 100-level legendary gems, and decent Invoker gear, you could clear a 90 GRift no problem. Others have done it with ~800 lower para. Perhaps the bombtardment playstyle just isn't for you.

Rather than storm the boards demanding the game be changed, why not simply say "Can't progress in GRift, any help would be appreciated." Food for thought...
07/22/2016 07:32 PMPosted by Evil
I feel this is bad for the game.

What's bad for the game is people who play enough in a season to get 1803 paragon. Geez man, go outside!
Posted by Evil
Now I'm not saying I'm good at the game. I was level 1200!! when I did A greater rift level 87 solo. And I have Tried and tried to do a level 88 for 90 days Now.
And I still can't do one. why the hell not? I'm level 1803!! I'm thinking It's got little to do with paragon levels. and a lot more to do with just getting the one good greater rift. I feel this is bad for the game.
If you put the time in. and level like crazy!! you should be able to progress!! and not have the games Randomness. holding you back like This I don't like it at all.

Do you live at home?
Why, do you want me to come live with you?
Yes your prime objective is to concentrate on trash and occasional elites (almost always blues with occasional yellows.) It's simply a function of efficiency. You will also need to fish some--you are looking for open maps with lots of dense high value trash. It is also key to ensure your timing your rotation to vacuum, glare and launch bombardment while physical is showing on your convention of elements. Good luck.
Evil,

As you already know, there is a huge variance in the grifts from 1 to the next even. The other day I breezed through a 70 in 9 mins as was full to the brim. Tried again, failed (15min+3 secs) due to it being mostly empty the first 2 levels. It's all luck of the draw, nothing more. It's too bad they cannot be static as would even the playing field for everybody and not just be a 'lucky' break for the lucky few.

Grats though on the 1800+ & the 87!
07/22/2016 08:55 PMPosted by Wurger
Game is seriously f'kd up if you can get that high paragon in three months.

Current dev management needs to go, now.

Endless scaling to leveling and endless scaling to the only end game in town make poor devs something something.

It's in their best interests to fix this insane third world inflationary design but who knows if they'll ever get around to it with whatever special projects they'd rather be doing are taking priority.
weeeeee did a 85 para 1111 :) and i did hunting the one rift for like 2 hours
Epeen at its most glorious.
You just gotta fish! All the people posting about the 1800 paragon are people I don't see playing often.. After each season your paragons merge together so season after season of getting 1.2k plus paragons your gonna end up with 1800 if not more.. So he didn't get 1800 in 3 months it took a lil longer then that. Maybe he got 1200 in the season which ain't hard seeing as with 1 month of play time u can get 800 if you played often. Rift rng, is a huge part of it, you could completely to the T mimic someone's gear and paragon and still not complete the same rift lvl bc the rift itself. You just gotta fish for days... Grind to your hearts content.
07/26/2016 12:39 AMPosted by Evil
Why, do you want me to come live with you?

Depends. Is your name Gisele by any chance?
I, got the level 88 gr done. I'm 146 on the solo ladder as of right now.

so now I'm going for gr level 90.solo
still can't get gr 90 solo I level 20 times for the time i did the level 88.

well see how much xp i need to get the level 90 now lol.
You know there is another number between 88 and 90?