Which class are you rolling in Season 7?

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 18 Next
Hmm, I dunno...a Pokémon Hunter, maybe? n_n

**Heh! Good luck with that!! I can't even complete all 20 pets in D3 (I've got Liv Moore, though), let alone 140+ Pokémon out there. -_- **

But seriously, it's a toss-up between a WD or a DH. Or probably both.
I've been a WD every season so I'll probably go with DH. Pushing solo grifts and dying and having to wait for the cooldowns of your pets isn't fun. Should make the cooldowns reset on player death.
WD HT nuff said!
no class
i will not play at all
even my nonseason wizard is ruined because of the stupid trys to balance the game
Well this is awkward... my S6 DH was geared towards Unhallowed so I don't see the point making another 1 of those. The HC WD I made in S6 I geared up with Helltooth so no point getting another of those. The Crusader I made just before S6 when I first decided to buy RoS I went towards Rolands set so again...

And judging by all the comments on here, the Barbarian set is next to useless, the Monk is weak and the Wizard doesn't sound all that fun to play.

Its a shame because I was tempted to roll a Wizard for this season... is it worth persevering to get the Firebird set?
After playing the Witch Doctor primarily this past season, I really enjoyed the different types of builds i could conjure up (some TX worthy and some not).

I will be trying to top my efforts this time around on WD again, in a 4-man Witch Doctor team.
I'll most likely be playing a witch. I just completed my Brittle Emperor divination card set and got a 0.2% lightning leech amulet which seems like it will work great for a Mjolnir discharge build. I am torn between ascending to an elementalist for the damage or as necromancer for the resist bonus having an aura will provide. Having the resist bonus will free up a bit of the gearing requirements but the juicy damage from elementalist might be worth it if I can get the resists on my gear. I could also go completely off script and make a juggernaut marauder for the insane endurance charge generation it provides. It's tough to decide but I sure do like having the choice.
I'll play all six classes as I do every season. My initial goal is to achieve the conquest gr level and then move on. Once getting all those see how high I can go (81 min last season for 6 classes).

Just need to decide what to start with. Leaning towards DH or WD due to usefulness of the gifted sets. As always I'll be 95% solo (just bounties in pubs - please 'fix' bounties for solo players)
I think re-roll my DH

But i'm dissapointed on seasonal rewards.. achievement points earn during season are useless too :/
Why didn't you make a (powerfull) reward for those earn a lot of achievement points and/or achieve guardiant periple ?
07/28/2016 08:03 AMPosted by Nick79
07/28/2016 07:56 AMPosted by Akiz
Huh.... and all this time I've been a completely solo player and doing pretty well

to compete you must play in groups If you want to climb leaderboards. whats your idea of well probable not the same as mine.

Didn't realize people actually cared about leaderboards. You complain you need to group to push leaderboards but if it was exclusively solo you'd complain about other people having no life ahead of you. Leaderboards are all rng rerolling rifts 100s of times. I still don't get why people care about them
07/27/2016 01:55 PMPosted by DoomBringer
I know what I won't be rolling:

Spike Trap DH
FotH Crusader
ET/Firebird Wizard

ROFL.

I think I'll play a UE DH again... there's still some allure left in building a new toon, not much anymore though.
07/28/2016 12:25 PMPosted by gudmugly
I'll most likely be playing a witch. I just completed my Brittle Emperor divination card set and got a 0.2% lightning leech amulet which seems like it will work great for a Mjolnir discharge build. I am torn between ascending to an elementalist for the damage or as necromancer for the resist bonus having an aura will provide. Having the resist bonus will free up a bit of the gearing requirements but the juicy damage from elementalist might be worth it if I can get the resists on my gear. I could also go completely off script and make a juggernaut marauder for the insane endurance charge generation it provides. It's tough to decide but I sure do like having the choice.

Go CI w/ Vaal Pact Elementalist. Elemental conflux is OP and so is the prolif. Occultist is great as well if you want a tankier version.

The Maruader version is much tankier. But I think elelmentalist is way more fun (personal opinion).

Only good side to Maruader is that you don't have to go crit, you stack EC and are super OP. It's also easier to squeeze in the new Death's Door boots.

It's possible to get 12 ec's now on marauder...so it's hard to see a more superior version of cyclone discharge elsewhere.

GL with the build!
Necromancer.
07/27/2016 01:33 PMPosted by Disturbed
Since you guys made the moronic decision to gate stash space behind seasons.
I'll get the stash tab as quick as possible and then quit. While hating every second of it.

Edit: Now that I thought about it a little more. I don't think even stash space is enough to get me to play the failure that is seasons.

+1 for #2 spot
Probably re-birthing my DH with the crappier gear because I haven't got enough slots to start a new character.

Now that might make an enticing prize for seasons - extra character slots...
I like that idea for season prize - extra character slots!
Season 7 is kind of sad... I ran out of unique classes to play season with!

S1 -> Wizard
S2 -> Witch Doctor
S3 -> Barbarian
S4 -> Crusader
S5 -> Demon Hunter
S6 -> Monk

So I guess...

S7 -> Wizard

At least a lot has changed since S1. I remember struggling with T6 using my Firebird set.
Suicide Squad
how come I lost all my seasonal players they were not converted like they said
Season 7 looks poo. Playing D2 : LoD instead