season 7?? WT?

General Discussion
Reading the Patch notes in no way shape or form made me want to play. So this is the support Nerf season and that is it? Nothing changed to make it fun or new?
A lot changed.
For 1 the 3 support (due to nerf) and twister is dead ( due to twisters stopping kills twisters) changes the whole group meta.

This is widely accepted as a whole as a needed change.
Even those playing the builds were calling for a change like this.

Most of the skills affected would not even bother most in solo at all.

Play something different, it will be new.
07/29/2016 05:33 PMPosted by kwittstruck
A lot changed.
For 1 the 3 support (due to nerf) and twister is dead ( due to twisters stopping kills twisters) changes the whole group meta.

This is widely accepted as a whole as a needed change.
Even those playing the builds were calling for a change like this.

Most of the skills affected would not even bother most in solo at all.

What is new? I missed all of the new stuff. Just saw a bunch of recycling and a lot of pitchers of "fresh start" Kool Aid sitting around.
Just wanted a new meta. I'm happy for now
07/29/2016 05:58 PMPosted by Wurger
What is new? I missed all of the new stuff.

07/29/2016 05:33 PMPosted by kwittstruck
Hmm, let's see if I understand you correctly: The players complain that the Developers don't listen to their feedback, players proceed to complain about the same two things ad nauseam, and the Developers work tirelessly to implement those changes, which are then subject of more complaints.

Here's an idea: Maybe the Developers wouldn't invest so much time and energy into balancing group play and nerfing Energy Twister if 90% of the "feedback" on the forums wasn't about these two things. So, by my estimation, Patch 2.4.2 gives players exactly what they asked for.
07/29/2016 06:16 PMPosted by HelloKitty
Hmm, let's see if I understand you correctly: The players complain that the Developers don't listen to their feedback, players proceed to complain about the same two things ad nauseam, and the Developers work tirelessly to implement those changes, which are then subject of more complaints.

Here's an idea: Maybe the Developers wouldn't invest so much time and energy into balancing group play and nerfing Energy Twister if 90% of the "feedback" on the forums wasn't about these two things. So, by my estimation, Patch 2.4.2 gives players exactly what they asked for.
Not EVERYONE was asking for these change's just the most vocal,strident were you one of them?
Considering that a lot of people play single player, these changes
don't do much beside nerf the playing experience a bit.