Graw The Herald Found in LIVE 2.4.2

General Discussion
I found Graw The Herald first time I found the area he possibly spawns at in Stinging Winds Act 2 :D

He apparently only spawns if you get the Lost Caravan area in the Stinging Winds so check there folks!

Good luck to you since I hear he is NOT guaranteed spawn if you get Lost Caravan spot!
Thanks for relaying outdated info. Everyone knew where he spawns, how he spawns and The Lost Caravan event since he was found on 2.4.2 PTR over a month ago.

He's not a guarantee spawn? Really?
Not everyone knows Godhand. Some people aren't as upto date as you'd think
ive never even heard of that mob
Didn't take long, I got him this morning and the Crowbar (who ever decided to put it in the barracks level 2 is a sadest) the Spear in the crater is proving more illusive though.
While I don't think ANYONE here really likes or respects Godhand anymore, I do have to say that he's right. You coulda/shoulda simply posted to the ridiculously large and on-going thread where hundreds of people stand around a pile of bloody pulp that was once a horse with bats in hand.

08/03/2016 04:05 AMPosted by EvilElf
Not everyone knows Godhand. Some people aren't as upto date as you'd think

Exactly. So making a post for, "OMG!! I found this specific mob!" is meaningless. If folks don't even know what he's for, what's the point other than for attention?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20743745267
08/03/2016 02:31 AMPosted by GodHand
Thanks for relaying outdated info. Everyone knew where he spawns, how he spawns and The Lost Caravan event since he was found on 2.4.2 PTR over a month ago.

He's not a guarantee spawn? Really?

Godhand knew this months ago as he found the pennant last patch. Or as it turned out he just had an overactive imagination.
Just to show you that Graw doesn't always spawn....

08/03/2016 12:04 PMPosted by TheGaige
Been to the lost caravan 5x now & nothing!

This guy apparently has ran it a little bit and no luck