Please, add some unique perks for cosmetic pets

General Discussion
To make pets more useful and unique, now they are used only for gold pickup and the only difference is how they look. Adding some perks will make them much more useful in specific situations, for example:

Friendly Gauntlet - +25% chance to get unique gloves and rings
Lady Morthanlu - +20% damage to beasts
Charlotte - player is immuned to all spider webs
Blaze - +20% demage to undead
Ms. Madeleine - all monsters you hit will chase to the end of the level
The Mimic - +50% to gold find, +50% to magic find
The Stomach - chance to release vile stench that deals XXX weapon damage as Poison
Unihorn - chance to get Spectrum or The Horadric Hamburger from usual monsters
The Bumble - player becomes immuned to freeze or just cold resistances
That Which Must Not be Named - higher chance to open cow rift
Grunkk - player will automatically crush the doors without hitting them (like fire boots)

etc.

And it will bring some more variety in group runs.

Thank you.
Nice idea but Ms. mdeleine will be a must have for GRs
07/31/2016 02:07 AMPosted by Magic
Nice idea but Ms. mdeleine will be a must have for GRs

Yep, the best one for solo GR play and musthave for at least one player in party play. The pet with this perk will make half of awful rifts at least doable. But my suggestions are just an examle of how cosmetic pets can imrove QoL, Blizz can do something much better I think.
The perks would have to be up to player to choose because no one wants to keep pet that one dislikes just because of a certain ability.
07/31/2016 04:17 AMPosted by Ruined
The perks would have to be up to player to choose because no one wants to keep pet that one dislikes just because of a certain ability.

Well it's possible to do as you wrote, like extract legendary power in Kanai's Cube player would be able to choose any perk from all the pets he have for a pet he likes more than others.
i would prefer farmable items one could give any pet to enable (a) certain abilitie(s)
Ms madeleine, is the "hidden agenda"
And Blzz Dev would say : Nice try
As long as I can take ALL the pets with me so I can get all the bonuses and not just one
I think you need to go read up on the meaning of "cosmetic"