A 2 hour wait on PTR

General Discussion
This is crazy...having to wait 2 hours to get into a game...this game is going to hell in a hand bag...I give up. later
lol that new patch will launch in matter of hours, why ptr ing?
since the 2 hours come from the huge amount of people trying to join, how exactly is the game going to hell?
I think PTR because I get bored playing the regular game out of season...pretty hard to improve anything when NO drops happen...or when you happen to get a drop its only trash anyway...
I think Im just pizzed right so I wont bother saying anymore....might get banned for a few days...lol
08/02/2016 01:21 AMPosted by Horax
Strange that there are no notifications for the new patch, or is it in the launcher by now?
08/02/2016 01:51 AMPosted by Aspirine
08/02/2016 01:21 AMPosted by Horax
Strange that there are no notifications for the new patch, or is it in the launcher by now?

blizzard stated the new season will begin augest 5th, so a patch has to happen before then, and due to all servers using battle.net goes down for maintenance on a Tuesday dureing low player times that's when patches happen, there will be a patch for diablo 3 and one for starcraft 2 that I can think of due to new season for diablo + 3 campaign missions for starcraft 2
Is anyone actually on the PTR? My wait is steadily rising (currently 1 hour 24 started on 55 minutes! )