*IMPORTANT BUG* CC resist is BROKEN

General Discussion
This game just keeps getting worse. Blizzard, fire these guys and hire a team for D3 that knows what fun is. These guys are clueless.....
07/31/2016 02:10 PMPosted by Darth
if this was intended then all i gotta say is .. whats next? they gonna remove evasion? I mean you gotta give us some tools..

Alright alright I got it..

Demon Hunter changes :

Vault has been reworked (new name) Pray : Character will now sit and hope nothing hits them.
Smoke Screen has been reworked to "Pay Off": Character will now attempt to bribe an enemy

Barbarian changes :

War Cry has been removed ( too much defense ), (new name) "Cry for help" : Increases the volume on all numpad shouts

Ignore Pain is no longer a skill, but a suggestion.

Monk changes :

Serenity has been reworked (new name) " It's cool bro " : +25% chance mob will attack someone else for 4 seconds.

Dashing Strike is no longer affected by cooldown reduction

Epiphany (Desert Shroud Rune) gives 10% damage reduction and no longer gives crowd control immunity

Witch Doctor changes:

Spirit Walk has been renamed and reworked (new name) "Spirit Talk" - Witch Doctor will now have a 20% chance to talk the targeted mob out of fighting.

Crusader changes:

All players must now use Akkahns

Thorns no longer does damage but instead makes the mob jump up and down

Wizard changes:

Energy twister now deals 100% of monster health per second and its radius is now 100 yards and all runes stand still.

Power Hungry Infinite Arcane Power

Item Changes:

The Endless Walk: You receive up to 100% damage reduction as long as you are in town, you do 100% more damage as long as youre standing still, if you have moved within last 20 seconds your damage is reduced by 100%.

You forgot to add, Witch Doctor: Class for the second season that is overpowered, while the DH sits in the back and pretends he/she does something...
07/31/2016 02:10 PMPosted by Darth
if this was intended then all i gotta say is .. whats next? they gonna remove evasion? I mean you gotta give us some tools..

Alright alright I got it..

Demon Hunter changes :

Vault has been reworked (new name) Pray : Character will now sit and hope nothing hits them.
Smoke Screen has been reworked to "Pay Off": Character will now attempt to bribe an enemy

Barbarian changes :

War Cry has been removed ( too much defense ), (new name) "Cry for help" : Increases the volume on all numpad shouts

Ignore Pain is no longer a skill, but a suggestion.

Monk changes :

Serenity has been reworked (new name) " It's cool bro " : +25% chance mob will attack someone else for 4 seconds.

Dashing Strike is no longer affected by cooldown reduction

Epiphany (Desert Shroud Rune) gives 10% damage reduction and no longer gives crowd control immunity

Witch Doctor changes:

Spirit Walk has been renamed and reworked (new name) "Spirit Talk" - Witch Doctor will now have a 20% chance to talk the targeted mob out of fighting.

Crusader changes:

All players must now use Akkahns

Thorns no longer does damage but instead makes the mob jump up and down

Wizard changes:

Energy twister now deals 100% of monster health per second and its radius is now 100 yards and all runes stand still.

Power Hungry Infinite Arcane Power

Item Changes:

The Endless Walk: You receive up to 100% damage reduction as long as you are in town, you do 100% more damage as long as youre standing still, if you have moved within last 20 seconds your damage is reduced by 100%.

Rofl, best comment ever. At first i thought you were serious. Thanks for the laugh pal you made my day :)
08/04/2016 07:19 AMPosted by Nevalistis
07/31/2016 12:16 PMPosted by Darth
Continuous knockbacks, the ones that are supposed to only at 20% instead of the new 40% actually can ramp up a monsters Crowd Control Resistance past 100% up to such numbers even as high as 300% reportedly*

There was indeed a known issue during the PTR where ongoing crowd control effects like Steed Charge or Black Hole would apply too much Crowd Control resistance. However, a fix for this was included in 2.4.2 when it was released earlier this week. While it's still possible to ramp up monsters beyond 100% CC Resistance, you shouldn't be seeing anywhere near 300%.

This is the reason it's not tracked in the patch notes; only changes that are/were visible on the live servers are included in the patch notes, which was a decision made for the purpose of clarity. Hope that clears up any confusion. :)

The first blue post in about, well the start of last season. Thanks for posting in a side discussion that isnt as relevant as the entire game being saved. This is why diablo is dying

Mabye look at my posts and actually get the devs to fix something no?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20748084996