jade after roe nerf is broken

Witch Doctor
roe buff seems to be applied only direct haunt cast on mobs already affected by haunt.
neither dot damage or soul harvest set bonus benefit from roe ring buff.
Congratulations, you played yourself, blizzard.
so also Jadeis gone? Blizzard i hate u
Serious?!?
Well done, Blizzard. Very f*cking well done. I congratulate you on your total incompetence.
if only they had a test realm that is public to make sure no bugs make it to the live season ....

#RevertTheHotfix
So they especially made this ring to work with the Jade Harvester set, but the ring doesn't work with the build?
Sounds like Blizzard to me :P
Excellent
I can guarantee it'll take them the entire season to fix THIS problem.
If it's not fixed before season is live they'll probably say they didn't want to interfere while the season is active heh.
hahaha Blizz is a couple of child-some brotherhood ?
Really?
This is hilarious. "Fixing" the Ring by destroying a new and good HT build and wrecking Jade too.

Seems like WD is back to the roots. Straight Vanilla 1.0 feeling.
They doubled it!
blizzard is so !@#$ing stupid, its so stupid its even funny again
Just revert the unneeded nerf in the first place and be done with it. Fix'd. It's not rocket science..... Only when it comes to Blizzard it ends up being just that :(
Well, Blizz does always a great job at making people not want to play their Games. I played !@#$ing every season until now, but I'll skip this one. %^-*ing waste of time!
Let butterynub test it before we panic.
08/05/2016 03:56 AMPosted by Divine
Just revert the unneeded nerf in the first place and be done with it. Fix'd. It's not rocket science..... Only when it comes to Blizzard it ends up being just that :(

Not the Blizzard way.

If it cannot be hotfixed before season start they will just leave the bug in and look into it... whenever.
or they will do it like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRAagg02s8
its too late to revert. Season already started on Asian server 3 Hours ago. No changes during season, so rip RoE