Powerleveling Season 7

General Discussion
For today and tomorrow, at least, I will powerlevel seasonal characters. Once you are 70, if no one else is waiting to be leveled, I do not mind grabbing the cube for you or other stuff related to the seasonal journey tasks so long as you ask.

Battletag is LordCahan#1800
Thanks again LordCahan
Thank you very much! You rock!
The pleasure was mine. Thanks for the company. Glhf this season.
? This can't be, someone offering something nice for people. Say it isn't so.

Very nice LordCahan
08/06/2016 08:32 PMPosted by DustInDaWind
? This can't be, someone offering something nice for people. Say it isn't so.

Very nice LordCahan

<3
Bumping this back up the page. I am awake and should be on most of the day.
I leveled quite a few people to 70 thus far and helped a few more a bit further. I will only be playing in the afternoons (5-10 eastern) throughout the week, but if I am available, I will continue to boost players who ask.

Someone asked what they could do for me in return, and all I ask is that you consider paying it forward at some point. :)
Bumping this back up. I'll be on all weekend and free to level people.
Still boosting and/or carrying people. I will be on all day. Let me know.

Also, thanks for all of the positive support so far.
Nice to see others helping out other seasonal players. I to am power leveling at the moment. If anyone needs help,feel free to message me in game.
There are entire powerleveling communities available. Just search for "season powerlevel" in the communities tab.
08/14/2016 03:27 PMPosted by TimberWolf
There are entire powerleveling communities available. Just search for "season powerlevel" in the communities tab.

Many players are aware of that fact, and it is a great way to get leveled. Unfortunately, not everyone (returning, new, or otherwise) know how communities work or are a bit intimidated, even, to join a community channel with hundreds of people and randomly ask to be leveled. I posted here on the off-chance someone would notice, and they did. More than forty people so far have asked to be leveled, and I happily obliged. I am just happy to see that the forums are still regularly being visited and used.

Also, to whomever down-voted every post on this thread: thanks, I guess?
I could use a boost.
08/14/2016 03:34 PMPosted by LordCahan
Also, to whomever down-voted every post on this thread: thanks, I guess?

I fixed it for the time being. There are some real negative minded souls that troll the forum.
Thank you for extending yourself to everyone.
If we had more people like you and less haters what a great game community we would have!
This is so nice of you man!
I don't need powerleveling, but thought I should post something nonetheless ^_^
If you still need leveled, wgsmit04, I am free to boost you. I will send you a friend request momentarily.

Thanks for the support and kind words, guys. :)
are you still power leveling if you are can you help me
Hey i added you can you accept
08/15/2016 10:39 PMPosted by DeadlyPants
Hey i added you can you accept

08/15/2016 10:32 PMPosted by TheVvang23
are you still power leveling if you are can you help me

If the both of you need help just hit me up in game.