Powerleveling Season 7

General Discussion
I wouldn't mind a rush either. The grind back to 70 sucks lol
If you need boosted, you can just send a friend request. Keep in mind that I do not get home until about 4 or 5 pm est, as I teach during the day. I will accept your request and boost you as soon as I can unless you have found someone else by that time.

@Chrono
Thanks for offering to boost them. :)
08/16/2016 01:56 PMPosted by LordCahan
If you need boosted, you can just send a friend request. Keep in mind that I do not get home until about 4 or 5 pm est, as I teach during the day. I will accept your request and boost you as soon as I can unless you have found someone else by that time.

@Chrono
Thanks for offering to boost them. :)

No problem.
I could use a boost if anyone available! thanks!
i can j0k3r, getting on now actually
thanks! added you!
Added!
go go power rangers :O)
If anyone still needs help you can just add me and i'll be more than happy to help you.
battletag Krytos#1775 you guys can hit me up as well if you need any help.
Hello ChronoTriggr,

Not sure how to whisper you in game if you are not on my friends list. Sent you a friend request! Please let me know if the offer to help is still available!

Thank you very much,
Hello Everyone,

I just got busy so I will be on @ night mainly around 10pm to 12 or 1am PST. So if you need any help please know my time. I'll let you know when I'm on more often

Thank you
08/18/2016 08:38 PMPosted by Krytos
Hello Everyone,

I just got busy so I will be on @ night mainly around 10pm to 12 or 1am PST. So if you need any help please know my time. I'll let you know when I'm on more often

Thank you

Hey Krytos, I'm fairly new and would really appreciate the powerlevel (one 56-70, and a 1-70 if possible), if you've got the time. I'll probably be on around 11 pm PST (if my math is right; I'm in KST). Anyway, if possible that would be great! I'll add you when I hop on, or send me an add when you get a chance.Thanks!
It is the weekend, so I am free to level people all weekend.

Huge shout out to everyone keeping this thread alive and showing how great the community is.
You should be getting a bigger shout out LordCahan. It's really nice to see other people besides myself and krytos taking the time to help others get power leveled.

If anyone else still needs help,i am about to log on now. So if you need help getting power leveled just send a friend request,and i'll be glad to help for the next few hours.
Alright guys I'm roaring to go so if anyone is on and would like to get level add me
Bumpity bumpity bump. Lets keep this thread alive.
Would love some help with the last few chapter 4 season objectives if possible. The 4 keywardens and skele king on T4. My build is nowhere near able to solo T4.

Thanks!