Help with swamp pants

Barbarian
Hello,

I am looking to build LON frenzy barb, which seems like a long term project. I've been doing good number of GRs and spent all of shards to get swamp pants, and I've never even seen one.

Is this item particularly hard to get? I spent probably 20K+ shards, and while that may not be that many, I haven't had any instances where I've never even seen the item.

If anyone can share their experiences and/or potentially a good way to get one, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
You're gambling on a Witch Doctor right?

They will not drop for a Barbarian unless you get ridiculously lucky.
Just in case, it's a WD item so you'd have to be on a WD toon when spending shards. If you're doing that, good luck with RNG, it'll eventually drop.
08/08/2016 10:23 AMPosted by Jako

For the record I got ridiculously lucky :D but 15+ rerolls and no ancient yet.
I have only had 2 drop in 1000 paragon level all done solo
Find wd to run with. Or just use one to farm them.

I already salvaged two this season since they were ancient.
Darn, I cannot believe I missed that, although I started to suspect it was class-specific item.
WD is only character I've never played, but I will create one just to spend shards and see what happens.

I can only imagine how hard it would be to roll one with str and physics, not to mention it has to be ancient. Forget all res!

Thank you guys!
Remember that the pants need physical vita and ar. So if they come with int that's fine. You'll gem them with str. They are only good because of the physical buff.
You need luck or patience through kadala if y cannot aford reforging the first y got.

They are not prerequisites, but they are the strongest pants for thorns. Especially if y are lucky to roll int to str. So they worth the effort.

GL
Hexing pants can be used instead of Swamp waders and can easier to farm. Only issue is you have to move all the time but for me its not a problem. Use your mouse wheel up to force move. I also use mouse wheel down to force move as well. This way I never have to take my finger off the wheel I just roll it back and forth taking out what ever is beneath the curser.
how do you put these pants into a ww barb build?
02/28/2019 02:11 PMPosted by audiophile
how do you put these pants into a ww barb build?

It can only be done with the Season 16 Grandeur effect. You simply wear the pants instead of the normal Tassets of the Wastes.
Yeah I got Phys, Int, Vit, and AR on me. Decided to roll the AR instead of Str.... dunno if that was the best? Did it a long time ago... getting all of that and be able to roll strength would be pretty amazing
08/08/2016 10:10 AMPosted by hyunjang
Hello,

I am looking to build LON frenzy barb, which seems like a long term project. I've been doing good number of GRs and spent all of shards to get swamp pants, and I've never even seen one.

Is this item particularly hard to get? I spent probably 20K+ shards, and while that may not be that many, I haven't had any instances where I've never even seen the item.

If anyone can share their experiences and/or potentially a good way to get one, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

save yourself time, i just finished pretty decent thorn build, around 470k thorns. 27k strength,close to 80% physical dmg 1.99 unbuffed attack speed just to find out i wont even scratch mobs at GR 100 LVL - 4 men group

ps i got mine by runing witch doctor lowbies trough high GRs than xmute at kadala
08/08/2016 10:26 AMPosted by mezner
08/08/2016 10:23 AMPosted by Jako

For the record I got ridiculously lucky :D but 15+ rerolls and no ancient yet.

I went 54 straight rolls without rerolling an ancient weapon. Finally got an ancient and it was garbage, now I'm back on a 0/8 streak bringing me to 1 in 62. 1 in 10, right? Just like those 60% gem rolls...