Warning to Season 7 Demon Hunters Stash runners

General Discussion
Have you seen how is the UE Class dungeon set?

For the past seasons I havent missed any stash tab and mastering the set dungeon was a requirement. I always mastered the haedrig gift's set dungeon because I just shotted for the stash tab, didn't wanted to farm any other sets.

Well, The UE DH is absolute horse !@#$. It's the absolute worse I've seen so far. I'm giving up on the stash, D3 and the season because of it. You should check it out if you're like me just aiming to do the stash tab and get out.
Do the marauder's. It's easy.
I've gotten the Stash tab every Season, and completed Guardian last Season, on each of 4 accounts.

As a Demon Hunter.

By doing the M6 Set Dungeon.

The UE dungeon sucks balls, and I don't see any way to do it. The tiny little spiders are slower than anywhere else in the game, and they don't chase you if you get more than 10 yards away from them, unlike anywhere else in the game.

So, we have this dungeon that has us in a familiar Set, with enemies that look like familiar enemies so that we know what to expect and how to strategically deal with them, but in order to screw us, the devs changed the normal behavior of these particular examples of that particular enemy to something we have never seen or dealt with before.

As a test of your proficiency with the skills of any given set, the set dungeons are anything but. And they are a horrible and irritating, frustrating, maddening, failure.

They are more a test of whether you can figure out just exactly what the hell the devs wanted you to do in the dungeon, and then getting it done.
I usually just do invoker even if DH is my main GR pusher. I did the UE one the first season set dungeons were out and haven't done it since. It was a bit annoying to do.
08/06/2016 04:30 PMPosted by GeminiEclips
I usually just do invoker even if DH is my main GR pusher. I did the UE one the first season set dungeons were out and haven't done it since. It was a bit annoying to do.

I'm playing WD (which I'm entirely unfamiliar with), but an Invokers sader is my go to plan in case I find WD dungeons annoyingly difficult, since mastering that last season was such a breeze.
Dont give up bro.I did it long time ago.It similar wiz DMO set dungeon,RNG.You need find good mobs spawn.
JUST DO IT...DO IT
08/06/2016 06:37 PMPosted by soulidarity
I'm playing WD (which I'm entirely unfamiliar with), but an Invokers sader is my go to plan in case I find WD dungeons annoyingly difficult, since mastering that last season was such a breeze.

WD is the only class i've mastered every set dungeon on and only jade was difficult and took me 4 tries.

Every class has at least 1 set dungeon that is super easy but normally the other 3 are very difficult. Seeing someone with the green set mastery wings is pretty much the most impressive thing in the game for me.
turn off all skills with rockets and just use multi/full broadside. Its not to hard after that it may take a time or two to get it done but the rockets will take away from your multi kills. Good luck.
Personally, I think the Shadow set dungeon is the easiest one for DH. There is a learning curve. I have to think about it each time i do it. Choose your skills and weapons wisely.
I found the Nat's dungeon easiest so I make sure to collect the set, do the dungeon, then scrap it. Last season, I didn't even bother to re-roll any stats on it or even gem my armor, lol. It took me about three test runs then got it. So, this season, I will do the same.
DHs dungeons are the easiest ones. there are tons of guides. just read/watch them and the UE dungeon is going to be easy. takes you maybe 15 min to master it.
I did it... It was terible and I never want to do this again. I didn't wanted to farm a second set so with my head cooled off and better gear I tried again.

Here are my tips and the mistakes I made, hopefully it may help someone:

- dont bother trying to master it if you're not steamrolling TX. You need to 1 shot mobs, maybe 2 or 3 shot the special ones.
- little spiders spawn in packs of 16. In my many failed tries I noticed this. The trick is to find a pack of little spiders near another pack of bigger spiders, or 2 packs of little spiders that spawned one beside another. This will give you the 20 spiders in 1 shot.
- If you screw up by some reason (get a 18 shot, 19 shot), just quit it (teleport out or die intentionally)
- You will need many tries, it depends on how the packs and spiders spawned. Sometimes they spawn in a good way to get the shot, sometimes they spawn in places not so good.
- Don't leave any spider alive. If you're 1 shotting them time is not super tight, you have a bit of time to vault around trying to find the places you can get the 20 shot.
- Turn off the rockets from skills/talents.
This set dungeon is horrible, only the set dungeon achieve that's forced on us to complete journe is what a loathed. For some reason I thought they removed it. I don't have full mara yet or manti, but I did the UE dungeon once and I hated every second of it.
UE is not bad at all, got it on my 2nd attempt in s6. You just have to make sure your groups of tiny spiders are in range of a MS and to clear each area before you proceed.
There's some luck in the grouping so maybe a handful of tries but UE is easy.

Don't use a companion or follower.

Go "left" "clockwise" around the map.

Don't kill too many because in some rooms you can get two 20+ shots.
UE isn't bad at all. In fact, I found DH set dungeons overall way easier to master than other classes. If you want to stick to DH, try Natalya's. It's the easiest by far for DHs, and maybe even the easiest in the game, and doesn't demand you to play any differently than you would under regular conditions unlike the others.
Nat's dungeon is stupidly easy, and I imagine M6 is a lot easier since blizz fixed the issue with those stupid rock worms.
mehh i'm doing the zuni wd for the easy fix on set dungeon.
08/06/2016 03:24 PMPosted by Lito
Well, The UE DH is absolute horse !@#$. It's the absolute worse I've seen so far. I'm giving up on the stash, D3 and the season because of it. You should check it out if you're like me just aiming to do the stash tab and get out.

You'll most likely have all other DH sets completed before you even see the “master a set dungeon” requirement. I've only started Champion, and I still have to do a lot of rift farming (gem leveling requirement), but already have M4 and N4. No farming is needed here.
Try to solo Adria on T13. I'll try again when my sleep schedule gets back to normal, but everything else on the stash tab journey seem to be significantly easier... It is very easy on a group, felt like Dark Souls solo - and I had gear for GR 65 solo/71 group...

For the set dungeon, I remember entering it for the first time after a 1-hour nap, after a lunch break (didn't sleep on friday). It was clear that I didn't want to learn that. O got 6 marauder pieces, rerolled into set and MSed the Marauder dungeon, never looked back. It took less time an effort than learning, which didn't feel like an option on my no-sleep schedule.