Revert the Hotfix

Witch Doctor
Prev 1 2 3 13 Next
#RevertTheHotfix
My people! Please also try to take this also to https://twitter.com/Diablo and make them see this more! PROTEST!!!

I get a strong feeling they dont read the forums much so lets flood something they will read!!!

https://twitter.com/Diablo
Just wanted to say thank you Thcevs and Blizz Team for killing my interest in Season 7. Always nice when Blizz listens to a butthurt prick who only plays JH builds, so he has to QQ about it and succeeds in getting a fun build nerf. Way to go, !@#$%^.
#RevertTheHotfix
blizz did the motricks trick, again
lol. screwed royally.
#RevertTheHotfix
#RevertTheHotfix
Please revert the hotfix - It was literally the ONLY ITEM that made us viable in group play compared to other classes. Can't WDs shine for just ONE SEASON as DPS?
I wish Blizzard would have made this change during PTR so I didnt waste my lvl80 legendary gem on augmenting my Helltooth Gauntlets wich I now will never use...
#FeelsBadMan
#RevertTheHotfix
#RevertTheHotfix
#RevertTheHotfix
#RevertTheHotfix
#RevertTheHotfix

... or at least have the decency to name some of those "great witch doctors" you mentioned who called for this nerf... all I see is a giant ****storm (quite remarkable btw considering how very few ppl are still playing diablo) of ppl who are less than unhappy with this nerf. because (in case you havn't noticed, dear dev team) now the wd is a "persona non grata" to this game (neither dd nor supp).
#RevertTheHotfix

Seriously blizzard the leaderboard is already filled with people using this build/RoE to get top rank, How the hell do you call this keeping it balanced?....

Either Reset all the leaderboards or Revert the !@#$ fix... Either way your the ones saying it should stay balanced so bloody balance it and do it before season starts....

Yes I totally get that the none season leaderboards mean %^-* but its the principal. You nerf us we want the justification for this nerf. Clear the leaderboard so none season players can at least get to the top with this hotfix in place.......
#RevertTheHotfix

#wdlivesmatter
#RevertTheHotfix

come on
#RevertTheHotfix
Literally the only change that got me excited to play this season, maybe I would be able to to push grifts in group as a DPS for the first time in forever. Now after the nerf it's just another season with a Wizard being fapped over by 3 supports. Boring af, who is in charge of these gameplay decisions, because they need fired.
#RevertTheHotfix and please do not try to sell it as a good thing
And what do wer learn from this? NEVER play on PTR again.
They had like 2 weeks on PTR for this ring and they didn't manage to figure out that it was not working as intended.
This Hotfix made the whole PTR completely useless.