RoE Nerf Appreciation Thread

Witch Doctor
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next
RoE is bugged for Jade too, it doesn't effect Haunt DoT. Good job OP, you just made a huge !@# out of yourself.
Thanks everyone, much appreciated! :)
Lol at this thread.

Edit: this post was not written in this thread. Lol at incompetent devs and incompetent web team.
08/05/2016 10:55 AMPosted by Shinespark
RoE is bugged for Jade too, it doesn't effect Haunt DoT. Good job OP, you just made a huge !@# out of yourself.

You probably went on and tested it, huh? Or did you just read that one thread title like the rest of the trolls? I know I tested it post-nerf and post-that-thread-creation and it was working exactly how it is supposed to. So, idk, in my eyes it is all of you who continue claim it is busted who are making asses out of yourselves.
08/05/2016 09:51 AMPosted by Hayte
In less than 24 hours the sky has fallen, everyone is full of sound and fury and there is a witchhunt against at least 2 people (one of whom is a long term contributor to this sub forum). Just. Great.

There can be an argument made that the Nub kind of asked for it. "ROE Nerf Appreciation Thread"? Poking an angry dog with a stick, much?
08/05/2016 11:26 AMPosted by Wurger
In less than 24 hours the sky has fallen, everyone is full of sound and fury and there is a witchhunt against at least 2 people (one of whom is a long term contributor to this sub forum). Just. Great.

There can be an argument made that the Nub kind of asked for it. "ROE Nerf Appreciation Thread"? Poking an angry dog with a stick, much?

Advocating to nerf a build that was improved and more fun to play because the clown is jealous that their set of choice was overshadowed is very lame. Anyone like that deserves the disrespect piled on to them as much as the devs that chose to ruin a fun build in a manner the provided no value to anyone except the trolls.
08/05/2016 11:49 AMPosted by adm0ni
Advocating to nerf a build that was improved and more fun to play because the clown is jealous that their set of choice was overshadowed is very lame. Anyone like that deserves the disrespect piled on to them as much as the devs that chose to ruin a fun build in a manner the provided no value to anyone except the trolls.

Keep crying.

08/05/2016 11:26 AMPosted by Wurger

No doubt.
08/05/2016 11:49 AMPosted by adm0ni

Keep crying.

Excellent suggestion.

Blizzard better have something amazing planned for gamescom because if they don't the forums, dfans, twitter, and reddit are going to be littered for months with posts on the incompetence of the dev team and the trash that led them to make such rash and ilconsodered decisions.
#RevertTheHotfix
Whats the nerf?. Its not 300% anymore?
08/05/2016 01:04 PMPosted by JUGGERNAUT
Whats the nerf?. Its not 300% anymore?

Pets no longer benefit from it.
wooooooooooooow!!!

I abhore witch hunts, but I nevertheless find their logic flawed. It's been like arguing with a hardcore Libertarian or Communist. The idea's are interesting theoretically, but they fall apart in reality.

No, one ring isn't the magic bullet to fix all ills with a single class. In a perfect world, we'd get what Nubs and Tchevs are asking for - a more comprehensive overview. What I have argued, and will continue to argue, is that while this would be nice, there's no precedent for believing that will happen.

Blizzard doesn't particularly care what people have to say on the PTR. They took months to do anything with Invoker's. They took months to fix Firebug.They slap a higher number on to a 6-piece set bonus and call it a fix. And then there's 2.4.2 as a whole. What that should have said to everyone is that major changes are unlikely going forward; that is, the sort of changes being advocated for as a side note to nerfing RoE.

I agree with them in principle, I disagree in practice.
The real question becomes- Who is ButteryNub really? This guy comments as if hes on their payroll. And clearly he has nothing better to do than monitor the WD forums and personally respond to every inquest or opinion that doesn't agree or collude with his. It's comical. Sorry other people liked the RoE the way it was, get over it.
08/05/2016 01:19 PMPosted by ZarDOZZ
The real question becomes- Who is ButteryNub really? This guy comments as if hes on their payroll. And clearly he has nothing better to do than monitor the WD forums and personally respond to every inquest or opinion that doesn't agree or collude with his. It's comical. Sorry other people liked the RoE the way it was, get over it.

I've just got little else to do while I plan these lessons and watch TV. My responses have all been on the exact same subject, so it isnt like I am replying to EVERYTHING I disagree with, there is plenty of ridiculous things I see posted and just ignore them. It's too bad Blizz doesnt pay me, a summer job might be fun. I've got time to waste, and I am not afraid to do just that.

Sorry, RoE got nerfed...get over it?
The real question becomes- Who is ButteryNub really?

Hes an OG Witch Doctor who wrote a very comprehensive guide for Jade Harvester way back in RoS 2.0 (pre season 1). So overall, a fine upstanding gentlemen actually.

Sorry, RoE got nerfed...get over it?

Ringwraiths are not capable of empaty, you are not sorry.
08/05/2016 01:29 PMPosted by Hayte
The real question becomes- Who is ButteryNub really?

Hes an OG Witch Doctor who wrote a very comprehensive guide for Jade Harvester way back in RoS 2.0 (pre season 1). So overall, a fine upstanding gentlemen actually.
^this.
Buttery with all due respect as I have also clocked over 2k+hours on my WD and I do recall you from back in the day writing those jade guides. I'm actually more concerned with the fact that WD is not even going to be a consideration in 4 man groups as DPS ..let alone support as we got those skills nerfed. I mean ya we were a dps running double dart back in season 3 but it's been a long time since we've been doing something other than being a support. I'm just hoping for the best.
08/05/2016 02:17 PMPosted by Kalguren
Buttery with all due respect as I have also clocked over 2k+hours on my WD and I do recall you from back in the day writing those jade guides. I'm actually more concerned with the fact that WD is not even going to be a consideration in 4 man groups as DPS ..let alone support as we got those skills nerfed. I mean ya we were a dps running double dart back in season 3 but it's been a long time since we've been doing something other than being a support. I'm just hoping for the best.

I remember being kicked out of pub game because "WD make game lag" That was fun season was also the last one where i could try to blow !@#$ up in a greater rift w othter people.

#WDLivesMatters Stop shooting our builds. Solitary confinement in Solo play is not a solution. #RevertTheHotfix