Well the Helltooth / Ring of Emptiness build is dead...

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
well, that sucks
sadface
How do you change it the DAY BEFORE? Seriously you had 3 weeks on PTR to make this change where everyone knew it was OP. Is PTR just for show? So now we have a ridiculous guessing game on what might or might not work. Sinking tons of hours into a class only to figure out it is not optimal makes people quit.

Your dev team borders on the mental midget club side of things.
Wow, the night before S7 starts you drop this? Not very good PR, Blizz.
This is something you should have communicated and changed *during* PTR, not like this. :/
I hate diablo life
Well this is bad news, was looking forward to play this season, now i don't think i will. I'll play something else, not a blizzard game
Ptr is a joke. Blizz doesn't test anything in their own ptrs. Remember the very long ptr after MoP dropped and then 2 days after the ptr went live they hotfixed a huge combustion nerf? They literally had months to figure out combustion was op, but nope, hotfixed after the fact as an almost knee-jerk reaction. Seems very similar.
Don't blame Blizzard. Blame the guy that start the topic asked for this nerf. The guy who claimed he main WD and yet asked for WD nerf time after time. Lol
Its the same old thing with the bliz team. If it is an effective build and people are having fun with it....boom nerfhammer.

If its fun your not playing their way. Remember that.
thx !@#$ face is
08/04/2016 06:31 PMPosted by Destruction
So tired of zDPS Garbage. SOOOOO TIRED OF BAD DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

BTW given that allies no longer benefit from the 4pc helltooth bonus AND that all the dmg increasing abilities of a WD were nerfed as well you will probably find that WD's aren't brought for ZDPS anymore either.
08/04/2016 06:51 PMPosted by ShogunRob
Its the same old thing with the bliz team. If it is an effective build and people are having fun with it....boom nerfhammer.

If its fun your not playing their way. Remember that.

Unless it's a wizard. The they will act like they are nerfing you due to complaints... but then nerf everyone more than you were nerfed.
Is this serious? So we gonna have the same group composition we had last season? Why would they do that?

I was looking forward for tomorrow, not because I wanted to play wd, but because it would have something new, theres nothing new besides some nerfs and pointless new items. This completelly ruined my desire to play. Guess it´s get stash tab asap and gg.
Play Crusader LoN lol , high damage (not the best but pretty decent), very fun to gear, great for solo play, DH, or just don't play the season, i think i will do the latter. This just did it for me
They pretty much made wd useless now
Yup. I am stash tab and out. What a trash decision by trash devs.
08/04/2016 06:56 PMPosted by Tubs
Is this serious? So we gonna have the same group composition we had last season? Why would they do that?

I was looking forward for tomorrow, not because I wanted to play wd, but because it would have something new, theres nothing new besides some nerfs and pointless new items. This completelly ruined my desire to play. Guess it´s get stash tab asap and gg.

Likely exactly the same because you know 3 support 1 dps is fun... said noone ever. People only play groups in this game to be competitive on solo leaderboards because groups get more exp, items, higher GR's etc than solo. If it was was level playing field on those things you'd find group play died off.
Seriously, dont play wd now... it pretty much sucks after this, cant believe it !@#$ u bliz im out of this %^-*
08/04/2016 06:39 PMPosted by muz
#wdmorticked

https://youtu.be/JTRAagg02s8

or

https://youtu.be/6a9j4TbbEZM

Think we'll see a RoE vid now? lol
There is IMO legitimate reasons to be angry here, stop overnerfing a game that is barely(if not at all)
competitive, there is no need for it. WHY won't you let us have our WD meta, like others said above me it would at least bring a bit of change, and some reasons to go back to dIII. (No an extra stash space is NOT ENOUGH, how about FUN in the endgame? )
I spent over 400 act resources yesterday and applied Caldesans to the Ring of Emptiness, to tweak my WD for this season and now the build is no longer valid. Blizzard really know how to piss-off their customers.