N6M4 the sentry build

Demon Hunter
08/19/2016 02:44 AMPosted by TianZi
run out of disc with no way to regen it.

Drop generator for focused mind?

Not sure how much RCR/Hatred regen you'd need for that to be effective, but it should be possible.
Tried this build for the first time yesterday and had a blast. Using cold arrow is a nice change.

Here's mine:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Shooter-1729/hero/50820135

Edit: cleared a casual 75 first try in 10 minutes.
This is a pretty fun build, although I'm not used to managing two cooldown skills to replenish hatred. I've equipped Reaper's Wraps instead of APD and replaced Awareness with Blood Vengeance to help keep hatred topped off while I get used to things.

It's a shame that Sword of Ill Will's bonus is based on current hatred instead of max hatred. This could have been a fun Chakram build.
I think I'm going to test using Coe and hf ammy instead of endless walk. Also will change prep - punishment to focused mind.

My thought here is that you vault around more, agro mobs while setting up sentries. During cold phase you hatred dump. Since the build already dumps so much hatred, while also has a need to agro since setup for sentries takes so long, I think Coe version is worth testing.

Also that 5th passive is really useful in this build.
08/26/2016 06:45 AMPosted by Shooter
I think I'm going to test using Coe and hf ammy instead of endless walk. Also will change prep - punishment to focused mind.

My thought here is that you vault around more, agro mobs while setting up sentries. During cold phase you hatred dump. Since the build already dumps so much hatred, while also has a need to agro since setup for sentries takes so long, I think Coe version is worth testing.

Also that 5th passive is really useful in this build.

I don't think you'll have a good time using Coe. The use of Coe requires you to have alot more perfect conditions for the build. While it already does get annoying when you can't have all sentries hitting targets.

I mean comon blizzard why can't sentry shoot through walls!