Bad News

General Discussion
What is up with Blizzard servers?
Bring on PTR at least u can have some fun there...meaning you get some drops ....this new season is crazy bad for drops or should I say bad or NO drops..everything I have found for my character Ive made...
Oh well...carry on Blizzard your doing a great job of Boring everyone..
Later.
I couldn't agree more... drop are terrible until the game gets boring.
Huh? The drop rate is insane now with T13. I'd rather it was actually lower and the low quality legendaries instead were weeded out.
Has anyone tried crafting the items that you need?
Crying little baby. FFS!
08/25/2016 07:16 AMPosted by DeadRabbit
What is up with Blizzard servers?
Bring on PTR at least u can have some fun there...meaning you get some drops ....this new season is crazy bad for drops or should I say bad or NO drops..everything I have found for my character Ive made...
Oh well...carry on Blizzard your doing a great job of Boring everyone..
Later.
DeadRabbit, I doubt that you "made" anything that either your Demon Hunter or your Witch Doctor has equipped. At your paragon level, you've had time to find everything you are equipped with in the open world. So I don't know what your complaint is.
08/25/2016 09:04 AMPosted by Magius
I couldn't agree more... drop are terrible until the game gets boring.
Magius, it looks like you kill your hard-core Monks pretty regularly, so I'm not surprised that you are P712, but the fact that your seasonal monks are geared as they are completely goes against what you've posted.

DeadRabbit and Magius, you guys have no clue what you're talking about.

08/25/2016 09:46 AMPosted by Rogue77777
Has anyone tried crafting the items that you need?
Rogue77777, first you need to learn how to read, second you need to look at somebody's profile before you start asking a goofy question like that. These guys may have upgraded or re-forged a couple of their items, but there's no way they get geared like that by crafting everything. Not in one season.

08/25/2016 09:21 AMPosted by Krakadoom
Huh? The drop rate is insane now with T13. I'd rather it was actually lower and the low quality legendaries instead were weeded out.
Now this guy here actually plays the game, which is why he is perplexed with this post. Legendary items drop like candy at T10-13, and for all you people who complain about the crappy quality of the Legendary items, remember that we need those things as Forgotten Souls, because some of the Kanai's Cube recipes are expensive. If every Legendary item were great and useful, you wouldn't want to salvage anything to use for those recipes. Not to mention, if all the crap Legendary drops vanished and the only thing that dropped were really good ones, then there would be a huge shortage of raw materials.

08/25/2016 09:55 AMPosted by DustInDaWind
Crying little baby. FFS!
Dustin, this isn't some anonymous Internet chat room or YouTube, where you can just be a douche and insult people and get away with it. Your post contains nothing, is insulting and antagonistic, and you use profanity "masked or otherwise." You've been reported for all that.
my experience is each season presents challenges for drops. One season it might be "gifts" are hard to come by... and then the next season you get tons of gifts. One season you can't find an ancient Yangs bow... but next season you get 5 of them that are good.

welcome to the grind and RNG. That is how this game works. People see more frustration because so much gear is dropped in live. HOwever I see more and more people don't even want to play live. They want to be carried all the time. Playing the game will give the mats needed to reroll stuff to ancient.... will give (eventually at least) gifts ... There is virtually no reason in any season one can't be top 500 in the leaderboards if they want to put in the time and effort. Gear drops are too high as it is in live games (IMO). for a 3month season..... I saw people (this is hardcore) doing T13 within 48hrs and doing GR60+ within 48hrs of the season opening. That to me shows too much stuff is dropping. I don't want so much legs dropping as we have and it to be a quest to hopefully have all the gear you want for your build at the 2month mark. Then it is gem leveling or gear tweaking/rerolling to get it as high as possible for pushing the boards.

That would make the grind game better for me personally... although I don't think most would agree with me.
In the beginning drops are low but it keeps you going. Later, as you progress and
build Paragon, up difficulty so drops increase. Try crafting and upgrading rares.
I know it's a lot of mats but you may just find what you need. Many ways to
proceed...including gambling with Kadala. Success is built by the willingness
to achieve it.
08/25/2016 11:41 AMPosted by BubbaGump
I saw people (this is hardcore) doing T13 within 48hrs and doing GR60+ within 48hrs of the season opening.
Those things are usually done by dedicated groups whose focus is to do those things.

Look at the normal Season Journey. Guardian is no joke; it has fairly high requirements. The fact that you get a basic set by completing Chapter IV isn't even all that much of a giveaway. You're stuck with whatever rolls on the gear, and at that early stage you don't have the materials you need to fine-tune it; you pretty much have to play it how it drops.

As I keep saying, the Legendary drop rate is almost perfect, simply because of the existence of Kanai's Cube. Some of its recipes are expensive.

If players are bored with this game, go play something else. If they think it's to "grindy," maybe this is genre isn't the game type for them.

Aside from a few nagging and ongoing issues, i.e. the unchangeable and horrible cursor, this game as it is is almost perfect. That's why people keep playing it, and that's why people keep complaining about it.
08/25/2016 11:41 AMPosted by BubbaGump
One season you can't find an ancient Yangs bow...

That was me this season. A few minutes after killing Azmodan within 20 seconds in T13 to finish up the season journey, I was upgrading yellow bows at the cube and got one. I just had to sit back and laugh.
decrease death breath requirment for upgrade rare to 15
My gripe with the game at the moment is 50 souls a reforge is too much.
they havent figured out the cube yet, hint its been out for 4 seasons now
Hey Dust, your all Wind...bla bla bla bla
I get lots of drops. Maybe Blizz doesnt like you.

Thats probably it.
I crafted almost all of my DH gear. Of course I had half a stash tab of crating mats and a fresh 70 DH to gear up and start rocking. If you have the mats then upgrading rares is the fastest way to get your toon started. I am all out of mats now.