Best YANG's recurve in the game for SEASON 7?

Hardcore
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Artez-1149/hero/78823815

Check my Yang's. Anyone have higher DMG?
It is nice....rcr is low and 11 disc (not a big deal)

Mine from last season rolled 10%, 1559-1939 dmg, and 50% rcr, 1 disc point away from perfection :P. I am not a big fan of IAS on yangs...yeah it helps hit a break point but at the cost of 1000vit, 10cdr or area dmg.

Why run blood vengeance? You have nothing to proc trapped.
Focus procs it.
08/29/2016 06:00 PMPosted by Artez
Focus procs it.

Uhhh...no it doesn't homie.

BotT is only procd by CC effects like stun, freeze\chill and slow. Focus IS cold dmg only....it does not apply a chill effect or freeze effect. Why do you think all top tier UE DHs run thrill of the hunt?

If you don't believe me stroll on over to the DH forum.

The only way focus would work is with Iceblink.
08/29/2016 06:05 PMPosted by CyLaNt

I guess he means that his Zei's is in the Focus ring. It is stunning them - unreliable, yes but it works on some mobs now and then.

And I see him with Thrill of the Hunt right now.

OP:
Nice bow, although 7% AS vs 1/5 of your toughness is kinda bad trade in HC. You know that AS is overrated cos it does not affect your passive hatred regen so it is not the same as 7% dmg increase in the game. Still best place to have AS :)))
The low RCR is pure loss :(( - given any amount of hatred regen (active+passive) you will shoot so much less MS.
50% RCR + 0% AS > 43% RCR +7% AS in dmg terms.
08/30/2016 02:06 AMPosted by Hyperion
08/29/2016 06:05 PMPosted by CyLaNt

I guess he means that his Zei's is in the Focus ring. It is stunning them - unreliable, yes but it works on some mobs now and then.

And I see him with Thrill of the Hunt right now.

OP:
Nice bow, although 7% AS vs 1/5 of your toughness is kinda bad trade in HC. You know that AS is overrated cos it does not affect your passive hatred regen so it is not the same as 7% dmg increase in the game. Still best place to have AS :)))
The low RCR is pure loss :(( - given any amount of hatred regen (active+passive) you will shoot so much less MS.
50% RCR + 0% AS > 43% RCR +7% AS in dmg terms.

Maybe but I doubt it. I have come across a lot of dhs that think EF\focus procs trapped just because it is cold.
It is solid, but I would sacrifice the epeen you receive from the high damage number and replace that IAS for 1,000 vitality right away! But different strokes for different folks. Of course, I'd also go with reduced cool down before IAS as well.

I feel like the only downside of my Yang's is the low resource cost reduction. We'll see though, not sure I'll be able to find anything close to the high base damage, 10% damage, 12 discipline though. I have a feeling I won't be replacing it this season.
I like how OP put Thrill on after the fact :P

Yer welcome bruh
@GoneStupid

You do indeed live up to your name
08/31/2016 09:05 PMPosted by GoneStupid
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/GoneStupid-1579/hero/79595584 prefer mine for the aoe dmg

I think what Enrock is trying to say is, why are you using VoG as your helm?
You're giving up a lot of damage.
Wear the full UE set, cube the VoG, use CoE (or the Elusive Ring), in place of the Rorg.

If you want to use the Nemesis, while you're farming, then swap it with your Wraps of Clarity
09/03/2016 11:46 AMPosted by Enrock
@GoneStupid

You do indeed live up to your name

LOL
I got a decent one

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Swisha-1734/hero/78896818

Can roll the damage a little higher but was running out of mats :-(