Why I can't find games? Is there no players??

General Discussion
So, season 7 started on 05/08/2016, about one and a half month ago, I just started playing and I can't find any games on T6, I know a lot of players might be high level already, but that is not a explanation, since some months ago when I was playing it was a lot easier to find games, even on T1, what the hell happened? is the game dead? wtf

I play on America btw
09/17/2016 04:50 PMPosted by Mack
but that is not a explanation

below 70 is a ghost-town...
I'm above 70 already bro...
Think most people are playing torment 10 or higher.
You need to be able to play at least T10 in order to find any games. Most active players are now at t10 to t13 difficulty levels.
09/17/2016 05:26 PMPosted by TimberWolf
You need to be able to play at least T10 in order to find any games. Most active players are now at t10 to t13 difficulty levels.

Those numbers will dwindle the longer the season goes on.

Basically, everyone is here to unlock the stash tab.
Once that is done, you may have a few people that are challenging the leaderboards, but they're few and far between.
Also, they're likely in an alliance or corp or guild or whatever the hell this game calls them. I'm drawing a blank because I'm not in one and don't care.
Always play t10 or better if I get my six set bonus. Why would I want to go lower than that?
09/17/2016 05:46 PMPosted by FusRoDah
Always play t10 or better if I get my six set bonus. Why would I want to go lower than that?

Hopefully because the 6 piece bonus isn't enough on its for you to run t10?

I hope you're not one of those, comes into t10 with 300 paragon and crap gear, and clears 1 challenge and/or stays in town while everyone else does the work...

I'm sure you're not, as your seasonal characters have high paragon (high for me anyway).
If you are one of those people, we need to have a conversation.
I find T7 and T10 Rifts are where you'll find people. Not on any other.
There are 17 difficulties, people only play 1 (usually tx)
09/19/2016 05:26 PMPosted by Midnight
There are 17 difficulties

This is why it's hard to find people. That many difficulties is absurd.

Should have never added more torment levels, just adjust the ones we had to compensate for the power creep.

Also, they should remove some of the levels before torments.
09/17/2016 04:50 PMPosted by Mack
So, season 7 started on 05/08/2016, about one and a half month ago, I just started playing and I can't find any games on T6, I know a lot of players might be high level already, but that is not a explanation, since some months ago when I was playing it was a lot easier to find games, even on T1, what the hell happened? is the game dead? wtf

I play on America btw

Actually, Season 7 started September 5th. Exactly a month and a half ago.

Which means everyone is doing public T10 -T13 Rifts.
Of course you already know that by moving your difficulty level higher when searching for pub games anyway.
09/20/2016 05:20 PMPosted by Gurudas

Hey it was Aug. 5th which he wrote, just remember, different regions use different month/day/year annotations. Some use day/ month/year.
09/19/2016 06:33 PMPosted by noQuarter

Should have never added more torment levels, just adjust the ones we had to compensate for the power creep.

This isn't entirely true.
While there may be too many levels, thus spreading people out; The problem is that all combined there's maybe 100-150 active players, and that's on a really good day.

While reducing the amount of difficulty levels would help, it would also make things worse while in group as you would get more campers and more people running levels they're not ready for.
09/20/2016 05:29 PMPosted by Blackarrows
Hey it was Aug. 5th which he wrote, just remember, different regions use different month/day/year annotations. Some use day/ month/year.

Not in this case:
05/08 or 08/05 are not the same: one is May the other is August (both wrong in your way of thinking)

Please read carefully

Q: When does Season 7 start?

A: Season 7 will begin Friday, August 5 at 5:00 p.m. PDT in North America, 5:00 p.m. CEST in Europe, and 5:00 p.m. KST in Asia.

A: Season 7 will begin Friday, August 5 at 5:00 p.m. PDT in North America, 5:00 p.m. CEST in Europe, and 5:00 p.m. KST in Asia.

i kinda like when trolls out themself
09/19/2016 06:33 PMPosted by noQuarter

Totally agree with you. For example "Normal" is ultra easy, not even worth playing. Expert should be "New Normal", Torment 1 should be "Hard", T5 "Expert", T10 "Master", T13 "Torment" and that's it. Too many difficulty levels are just apsurd.
09/20/2016 05:35 PMPosted by Gurudas
09/20/2016 05:29 PMPosted by Blackarrows

Not in this case:
05/08 or 08/05 are not the same: one is May the other is August (both wrong in your way of thinking)

Please read carefully

His point was valid, read again.
The remaining dredge playing a game to obtain a small thing behind a locked door with air only on the one side.
That about sums up the worse Diablo 3 is going to get.

And it's Blizzard Entertainments fault.
It gets annoying knowing these things are going to happen and nobody pays any attention to it.
09/17/2016 05:37 PMPosted by HELLBOUNDMAN
Those numbers will dwindle the longer the season goes on.

Basically, everyone is here to unlock the stash tab.
Once that is done, you may have a few people that are challenging the leaderboards, but they're few and far between.

I don't know about everyone, but I am still playing every day. Got stash tab on day two and still going.

But yeah, never below T11 at this point.