Paragon points changed during combat

General Discussion
Can you please remove the option for paragon points to be changed during combat.

I have on more than one occasion been lead to the paragon point chart during combat. I have, on several of these occasions, reset paragon points by accident. This happened because I was in the middle of battle and everything left clicked too fast.

You have done this with changing skills during combat. Now all you have to do is move it over to paragon points.

Thanks in advance for your attention to this detail.
I agree, paragon posts intra combat has been exploited in the past by macros.

Should be locked during grifts at the very least. Maybe only adjustable in town.
p-p Done!
+1
Who would down vote this? Sounds like a reasonable QoL request to me. I've also accidentally reset my paragon points twice in the same exact manner.
09/12/2016 12:15 PMPosted by Phatty

Should be locked during grifts at the very least. Maybe only adjustable in town.

I am not against locking paragon points while in grifts or whatever because I have never been in a situation where I have or have wanted to swap them mid-fight. But, what exactly is there to exploit after paragon 800? Are you going to just shift points back and forth between main stat and vit?
09/12/2016 07:22 PMPosted by Gaash
Who would down vote this? Sounds like a reasonable QoL request to me. I've also accidentally reset my paragon points twice in the same exact manner.

Because it's an exploit and the baddies abusing it, don't want it fixed.
How about just making it an icon reminding you that there's points to allocate instead of it being a shortcut to the para tree.
09/13/2016 06:15 AMPosted by Hattrick
09/12/2016 12:15 PMPosted by Phatty

I am not against locking paragon points while in grifts or whatever because I have never been in a situation where I have or have wanted to swap them mid-fight. But, what exactly is there to exploit after paragon 800? Are you going to just shift points back and forth between main stat and vit?

You can proc the crit chest armor by moving your vit off.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/shi-mizus-haori
Or could just move the little blue "+" out of the way.
Uhh, I have yet to accidentally open, and especially accidentally reset my paragon points at any time.

....And I suck at this game..
I very rarely click that icon, when certainly never reset my paragons by accident, but I agree that little box is annoying, how hard it is to move it to that useless bar with inventory and other things that of course I can´t remember because noone ever uses that tab
+1 OP

Especially when you play ranged characters, it is easy to click on on the blue icon and accidentally click reset while trying to close the box. I sometimes don't notice until the next time I level up and then realize my points are un-allocated. Sucks in higher grifts when you can't stop and fix them either.
I enjoy being able to allocate my points at will. Movement speed for grift boss? Nah, re-allocate to vitality for grift boss.

I have never once "accidentally" re-allocated points. I don't even understand how it is possible.
People change their paragon during the GR? Never seen a video of a top clear where the player does that.
The + Paragon icon position is harder to hit than the much easier Follower Icon (on top left) or the Chat/Msg box (on bottom left) or the Collection/Community icon (on the bottom right) in the heat of a ranged battle ... which can end up covering your view and causing an unwanted death.
Now I understand.

The understanding that the baddies outweigh the goodies;
And that Blizzard's PR department should make a press release to support my 100% accurate understanding of this new information that has come to my attention as I flit back and forth between another company that has values - that I alone, pay for that - and this one here that displays none.

Not unlike the debacle between AdBlock/Plus and their newly acquired Advertisers; without any knowledge to their customers before it was too late to notice the acute back-stab.
uBlock saw it coming, just as I did.