..And that's a wrap :O)

General Discussion
Finally completed Conqueror S7 Journey. Additional stash tab unlocked. Back to Diablo 2 and/or Netflix.. :O)
09/04/2016 01:37 AMPosted by m3ta1he4d
Finally completed Conqueror S7 Journey. Additional stash tab unlocked. Back to Diablo 2 and/or Netflix.. :O)

whats do you watch on netflix?
Tbh I did Conqueror on EU on Tuesday, 5th s7 day and Guardian with no rush like a week after. And now I'm just enjoying rifting and some fast 80s with clan m8s. Managed to clear 80 on Barb with two aguments and I'm just having fun from the game as every season.

My guess some of us play for fun and some only for entertain and this second group get bored very fast, like week one of every season. Kinda sad but still, either U have fun from d3 or seek something more silimiar to PoE lol.

I'm not sayin that d3 do not need changes, obviously it needs alot. But still I like it lol.

Peace
Why would you get stash space if you don't play the game? To store all the trash you picked up along your season journey?
Whats the point of unlocking the stash tab if you're never going to use it?
09/04/2016 10:57 AMPosted by ButteryNub
Why would you get stash space if you don't play the game? To store all the trash you picked up along your season journey?

09/04/2016 03:08 PMPosted by Jimmer411

I've been wondering this for months. I see so many people talk about their plans for season being "get stash tab and quit d3 again", and I always wonder "why? what's the point? The stash tab is a means, not an end"

In the one instance in which I pressed someone saying this for an explanation, I got a vague implication that they'd come back to D3 if "devs ever fix the game". But lets be honest. If this is where you are with the game, its never going to be fixed in the way you want it to.
09/04/2016 03:52 PMPosted by soulidarity

I've been wondering this for months. I see so many people talk about their plans for season being "get stash tab and quit d3 again", and I always wonder "why? what's the point? The stash tab is a means, not an end"

In the one instance in which I pressed someone saying this for an explanation, I got a vague implication that they'd come back to D3 if "devs ever fix the game". But lets be honest. If this is where you are with the game, its never going to be fixed in the way you want it to.

That's basically what it's about.

1) So you'll have them in the event Blizz ever introduces meaningful and entertaining end game content.

2) So you can keep all the sets, in hopes Blizz will fix the balance at some point.

3) Some people probably feel that seasons will eventually end, and if you didn't unlock the tabs while they were running, you're screwed.

The explanation wasn't vague, you just don't understand it.

Most of us played Diablo 1 and/or D2. D1 and D2 were both very successful games and people enjoyed it a lot. People have been playing D2 for over 10 years. The players that are getting stash tab and out are expecting D3 to be as successful as D2 and D1. D3 right now is no where near successful since it is a game that you play for 0-2 weeks when a new season starts. Blizzard has been releasing new patches regularly to fix the game. These "stash tab and out" players are hoping that one day one of these patches will make the game fun again and when that happens, they already have all the stash tabs they need to play the game.

Is that clear and easy to understand for you?
I dont know why people are down voting this...this game has NO end game what so ever unless you enjoy just gaining 1 more paragon after another ONLY for main stat increase.
09/04/2016 04:39 PMPosted by SteLitY

Most of us played Diablo 1 and/or D2. D1 and D2 were both very successful games and people enjoyed it a lot. People have been playing D2 for over 10 years. The players that are getting stash tab and out are expecting D3 to be as successful as D2 and D1. D3 right now is no where near successful since it is a game that you play for 0-2 weeks when a new season starts. Blizzard has been releasing new patches regularly to fix the game. These "stash tab and out" players are hoping that one day one of these patches will make the game fun again and when that happens, they already have all the stash tabs they need to play the game.

Ah yes, the "your comment made me mad, so I'll call you stupid in return" reply.

I understand it. I just don't think people who make this claim are being honest, mostly with themselves. The game will never be what you want it to be, and you'll never return to it full time.

I'm using vague here in the sense, as merriam webster defines it (in one of their multiple definitions), that it was stated in a way that is general and not specific in the previously mentioned example of me pressing someone for an answer. He didn't go into detail about what he felt needed fixing or what direction he felt the game would need to take, but rather left it in more generalized terms. Thus, vague.

i do it to be spiteful at this point. i've enjoyed the game since i got it (about 2 months after release), and have rolled with the punches. then they said they'd release extra stash space.. awesome, i sure could use it. however, with everything boa, and ancients being the be all end all, why keep non-ancient items? or items i will likely never use again (looking at you melee gear)? so i salvaged almost everything at the end of season 6. now, i have about 5 completely empty tabs, and i want to unlock the last 2 so i have them all. if they're not gonna be given, i will make sure to get them because blizzard doesn't want me to have them.
My initial post got 4 down votes. I checked just now and it's only 1 down vote. My OP shouldn't be down voted, I am playing a Blizzard game - Diablo 2.. :O)
09/04/2016 05:45 PMPosted by m3ta1he4d
My initial post got 4 down votes. I checked just now and it's only 1 down vote. My OP shouldn't be down voted, I am playing a Blizzard game - Diablo 2.. :O)

It got downvoted because you are treating the forums like your blog. Nothing constructive was written in your OP.
09/04/2016 02:26 AMPosted by EnergyIsMass

whats do you watch on netflix?

currently Narcos..
09/04/2016 05:34 PMPosted by soulidarity
09/04/2016 04:39 PMPosted by SteLitY

Ah yes, the "your comment made me mad, so I'll call you stupid in return" reply.

I understand it. I just don't think people who make this claim are being honest, mostly with themselves. The game will never be what you want it to be, and you'll never return to it full time.

I'm using vague here in the sense, as merriam webster defines it (in one of their multiple definitions), that it was stated in a way that is general and not specific in the previously mentioned example of me pressing someone for an answer. He didn't go into detail about what he felt needed fixing or what direction he felt the game would need to take, but rather left it in more generalized terms. Thus, vague.

If you understand the point made it doesn't require further explanation
You may not agree with it, doesn't mean its not clear. Doesn't make it right or wrong either.

Whay did it take so long ? I finish like 4 weeks ago ;)
Past 2 seasons I was going "Stash and Dash" with few friends, we were done on opening weekend after 20-30 hours of play. Last one though I had to leave state in the middle of it a and did the very last conquest once I've got back home and to gaming, like a week before season ended. This season I figured I'll keep myself entertained and try some other class, stayed in season, enjoying it so far. Thing is that I was mostly a solo player, and we were grouping occasionally for some stuff, and now I sinked into group play practically non stop. A change of pace is always good, whatever it means, other class, solo/group, another game. Why are people going for Tab only? Because it is the only new content. Why they going to another game afterwards? Because in some sense they have beat the game, once they got that tab. Tab is a form of end game. It's all good. It's just the game.
LOL Stash space is D3 endgame. HOW. SAD.
09/07/2016 02:45 AMPosted by Code187

Whay did it take so long ? I finish like 4 weeks ago ;)

I had a hard time doing The Thrill GR45 and I did a different approach.. :O)

I plan to make full use of the extra stash tabs when I quit Diablo 3. I'll fill it to the max so I can take up maximum server space.