We need possibility to reset vault and cow level (QoL)

General Discussion
We need possibility to reset vault and cow level without leaving game.
That would be nice. It would also be nice to be able to leave the vault and not be stuck in town if we get a random spawn in a bounty game, we should be able to exit the vault and be where it spawned.
a contrario a possibility to leave a GR without leaving the game.
Yea, I always create a new game after visiting vault because I get a head ache from that portal in the town. It becomes so annoying while doing rifts and the vault portal is "opening" over and over again. At least remove the animation and sounds of the portal in town if there won't be a way to reset it.
The portal is only there in the act where it was opened. You can move to another act and no more sparkly portal :)
Here's a mindblowing idea portal should disappear on completion. Cow level should have a cow RG like in rift.
09/03/2016 04:38 AMPosted by schnzr1
The portal is only there in the act where it was opened. You can move to another act and no more sparkly portal :)

And when you join a MP game that has an already open portal then what? Say "Hey guys, lets all go to Act I because I am sick of looking at the portal." That won't garner much sympathy.
Let's add the ability to reset the uber rifts to that list, too. : )
And while we are at it.. I would LOVE the ability to order a Pizza from Kadala, she OWES me at this point.
09/03/2016 12:09 PMPosted by Kazahmish
And while we are at it.. I would LOVE the ability to order a Pizza from Kadala, she OWES me at this point.

She's too random. One order could have pepperoni, and the next could have cigarette ash flavored crust and burned yeti hair topping.
09/03/2016 12:14 PMPosted by Treleth
09/03/2016 12:09 PMPosted by Kazahmish

She's too random. One order could have pepperoni, and the next could have cigarette ash flavored crust and burned yeti hair topping.

ahh.. good point.. I HATE pepperoni.. lol
Well she is a Sassy girl.
The level at which a game designer approaches completion is the point where the door is open and then falls off of its hinges before you are able to close it shut.
09/03/2016 07:00 AMPosted by Lane
09/03/2016 04:38 AMPosted by schnzr1

And when you join a MP game that has an already open portal then what? Say "Hey guys, lets all go to Act I because I am sick of looking at the portal." That won't garner much sympathy.

if in a mp game why do you need to be in town looking at this .
why are you not out doing the bounties.

but any ways if would be nice to close them reset the bounties and key-wardens
I'll second the Uber reset, especially now that so many keys drop.

What scares me most about this thread is the kadala pizza idea is the most likely to happen. There's money in that. These things we have been asking for since season 2... hey, we are getting new forums :p.
Would it not be less strain on servers to not be forced to constantly recreate games?