Torment 13 Rift Runs

Hardcore
One of the more tedious challenges for Season 7 journey.
One month has already passed.

If you are willing to help and join a group to complete a
Torment 13 difficulty rift run within 5 minutes please reply to this thread.

Requires Paragon 400+.
Still trying to crack it solo, I am still at the point where I think I just need the right map. I imagine there is a next stop that would make me think about asking for help. I am just not there yet.
09/12/2016 01:58 PMPosted by DigitalGunny
Still trying to crack it solo, I am still at the point where I think I just need the right map. I imagine there is a next stop that would make me think about asking for help. I am just not there yet.

Southern highlands, desolate sands and fields of misery maps are great for this.

Southern highlands is the winner for me though....super dense with elites and it is always 1 and done.

I can help you out Sherwin. There is another DH in my clan with some stronk dps too....I am sure he would help.
Hello.

I just completed T13 rift in under 4 minutes.
Had a little help from a Top 3 Solo DH.

I still wouldn't be able to Solo it though anytime soon.
I'm barely beating GR57 in under 5 minutes.
I just finished T13 < 5 minutes yesterday with my crusader. Was looking for a good set of maps for days. I finally got a short Scavenger's Den map that had a lot of elites, then got a Festering Woods map with some pylons to clean up.

I had been trying with my DH for a while, but no luck. I think my best time with the DH was like 5:18.

This is difficult to achieve solo.
Hit me up if Ya need help on this, I can regularly do it under 5m - it should not be hard.
Under 4m (for guardian) was done first try with a friend, so if u r at least mediocre in DPS under 5m is easily doable.
Sherwin ----> MoFoS

It'll be fun they say.
I cleared it first try last night for a clan member add me I can help you this evening around 6:30 pm pst.
What GR is t13 equivalent to? 70?
Looking for a group to do this myself. Have a decent geared UE demon hunter but can't get solo faster than about 6 minutes.

I should be on a few hours tonight if anyone is interested.
Disregard. I decided to just run some casual for rift stones and snagged it solo.
Anyone can help me complete Torment 13 normal rift in 5 minutes? I have only this task but I can't do it solo. Thanks
09/13/2016 05:59 PMPosted by Zeus
Hit me up if Ya need help on this, I can regularly do it under 5m - it should not be hard.
Under 4m (for guardian) was done first try with a friend, so if u r at least mediocre in DPS under 5m is easily doable.

Can you help me complete rift in 5 min?