Original Diablo 20th Anniversary

General Discussion
With the 20th Anniversary of Diablo looming in the distance I wonder what Blizzard is going to do to celebrate the anniversary.
09/14/2016 07:03 PMPosted by Magatsuhi
With the 20th Anniversary of Diablo looming in the distance I wonder what Blizzard is going to do to celebrate the anniversary.

I wish they will announce a D4 project or at least a D3 expansion :)
Theyre going to re-release the game to get the player base back along with an expansion titled D3: Spooky Ooky Skeletons Part II
They'll walk-up to the stage, big smile and all... Go to say a word and poof! The network will disconnect!
Nothing.
09/14/2016 10:04 PMPosted by Traveler
Nothing.
confirmed anniversary event in WoW
With Wyatt having explained that any bonus weeks or similar additions is "unfair" and therefore a reason for not having any I expect them to do aboslutely nothing.
I expect nothing so no disappointment for me here. But even if real new content is announced aka new expansion or D4, I'm not getting any hyped for it because it's still far away. I doubt anything this major would release quickly after Blizzcon. But that's just me I can't get hyped for things that are long overdue, as in 4+ months.
An expansion or another diablo game is unfair since not everyone has the money to buy it
Triple Shards weekend in diablo 3
Celebrations by corporate entail is like praying for a tsunami to douse the endless fire of war.

Try and not live in a dreamworld.
You'll be better for it, if you understand it.
Meh... that's what I came back to check to see.
09/15/2016 05:30 AMPosted by Wottsefack
An expansion or another diablo game is unfair since not everyone has the money to buy it

Are you serious with that "everything should be free" thing?
They do something for WoWs anniversaries all the time. I don't see why they wont at least hand out some unique cosmetic or something.
09/16/2016 09:46 AMPosted by Th3Last3xile
They do something for WoWs anniversaries all the time. I don't see why they wont at least hand out some unique cosmetic or something.
Wow's life blood is subscriptions. They have to do events to keep people paying.

D3 is one and done. You paid your money and now Blizzard can wash their hands of you.
Ah, kings sword of speed and godly plate of the whale, those were good days.
09/14/2016 07:03 PMPosted by Magatsuhi

As much activity as Diablo 3 showed in GamesCom.
WoW is getting stuff.
A couple OvenCrotch characters will get some skins.
Some new cards for Hearthstone.
A character for Heroes of the Storm.
Starcraft 2 might get a couple portraits to use.

That's what I'm expecting for it. And yes, the omission is not an accident.