How to propose to my boyfriend?

General Discussion
09/19/2016 09:38 AMPosted by Blashyrkh
Propose to make a cosplay duo at Blizzcon and do it when it's your turn to showoff your cosplay right on stage. I don't think anyone has ever done this, so that's as special and memorable as it gets.

Yeeeeah... not a big fan of the "peer pressure proposal" unless you are 101% sure they are just waiting eagerly for you to pop the question. You don't want somebody saying "yes" just because they care about you and don't want to humiliate you in public.
get him/her an ring(nagel looking),then suggest playing HC and say : Will you join MY party, and partner with me til death do us part? then look into his/her eyes and say im serious!
1. Give him an inventory full of Bul-Kathos Wedding Bands.
2. Hope that he doesn't think you want to drain the life from him rather than wanting to get married.
3. Profit!
Lmfao
Your boyfriend should power level you to para 1000.

If you were my wife to be I'd power level you for free and then propose to you!

Both of our accounts would be eye pleasing characters!
09/19/2016 02:43 PMPosted by Treleth
2. Hope that he doesn't think you want to drain the life from him rather than wanting to get married.

Well, if kids are part of your plans, then there really isn't a difference.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/bulkathoss-wedding-band

Cosplay with this item and there you go haha

Crap someone already posted that idea haha
the effect of bulkathos wedding band does not work because the boyfriend is not an enemey...
Two words. Pre Nup.
Drop a Bul-Kathos Wedding Band..
09/18/2016 08:53 PMPosted by Auroris
Ok, so i want to propose to my boyfriend and i was trying to think of a way to incorporate Diablo 3. Its the first game we played together and we still play it all the time. Looking for ideas. Or if you know of another way that might be good. Hes into overwatch too right now. Thanks!
C'G's kiddo have a great marriage and many happy years
pay Blizzard to place your boyfriends completely full name on an elite.
while scattering the question on the minions.
offer and sacrifice his body as a new host of Diablo and ask him to allow you as his concubine?
Would be kinda cool if Blizz used your character names and did like tiling at the start of every rift for a day or so.

....But, that would require the dev team to actually do something for the game... So don't get your hopes up...
DIY craft actual life-sized D2 rune words to spell out "Wilt-Thou-Marr-Yme?", scatter/hide them, and do a scavenger hunt.

*drops mic*
Murder some goats and spread the entrails all over the house. Make it look like halls of agony. When he comes in, zap him with a tazer to get him feeling the lighting spells. Spin around in circles with an axe shouting. Then, pull out the two rings ( engagement and wedding rings). Put one on each hand, since you cannot equip two on the same hand and ask him to join you clan for life.
09/20/2016 08:33 PMPosted by Orinis
Murder some goats and spread the entrails all over the house. Make it look like halls of agony. When he comes in, zap him with a tazer to get him feeling the lighting spells. Spin around in circles with an axe shouting. Then, pull out the two rings ( engagement and wedding rings). Put one on each hand, since you cannot equip two on the same hand and ask him to join you clan for life.

Oh yeah, he'll feel the love after that fully functional freak out job!
Pretty funny got me ROFL'ng