Fast Solo Power Level :)

General Discussion
I wanted to fill some time in S7 with a bit of fun :)

The goal was to see how fast I could solo power level from 1 to 70....result was 3 min 36 seconds. Check it out if you guys have some free time :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tistvGZ00-8&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for watching!
click bait - it might be lvl 1 character, but that is where the new stops. He has full gear, kunais cube - you name it, he has it for his lvl 1 character. Not a real lvl 1 level up IMO.
Who can't speed level a character that is fully geared?
09/22/2016 11:48 AMPosted by UnifiedEarth
click bait - it might be lvl 1 character, but that is where the new stops. He has full gear, kunais cube - you name it, he has it for his lvl 1 character. Not a real lvl 1 level up IMO.
Who can't speed level a character that is fully geared?

You must be the dB that commented on the video lol.

Do it faster scrub

That is one sexy group of characters you got there!
It does say "Power Level".
I don't know why someone would expect it to be something else and think it's click bait.

I've been thinking of doing something like this but I don't have the will power to level up all those GoE gems. Maybe one day when they improve the QoL for leveling up lower level gems. :)
09/22/2016 12:46 PMPosted by chaji
It does say "Power Level".
I don't know why someone would expect it to be something else and think it's click bait.

I've been thinking of doing something like this but I don't have the will power to level up all those GoE gems. Maybe one day when they improve the QoL for leveling up lower level gems. :)

This dude gets it!

Yeah the GoE did take a bit of time but I figured what the hell. I RIPd my DH earlier in the season and it set me back pretty far so my hopes of hitting 83 this season are probably shot. So I did this to waste some time....I guess I am a bad person for doing so?

Clickbait....lol. I am not a big YouTube guy...I don't get !@#$ for #of views....clickbait :P
Nicely done!
That was fun to watch!

Very Nice!!
09/22/2016 11:32 AMPosted by CyLaNt
I wanted to fill some time in S7 with a bit of fun :)

The goal was to see how fast I could solo power level from 1 to 70....result was 3 min 36 seconds. Check it out if you guys have some free time :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tistvGZ00-8&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for watching!

Hey loved the vid man. lots of fun to watch.

Ignore the haters they are the sad ones in life's journey!
Omg that was funny. Why didnt I think of doing something like that? I have done all I want to do this season and need a new "time waste". Gonna level gems for this next week. :D