Any decent ranged solo builds?

Wizard
Are there any ranged solo builds that have proven to be useful in the current game (2.4.2)?

I enjoy my Wand of Woh and trying out this TalOrbit build of Vox's, but I'm just curious and looking to try something a little different.

I remember enjoying a playstyle where I could teleport around spreading apocalyptic blizzards of raining fire combined with molten impacting meteors while donning FB6 and watching things burn to death. Is that still feasible for T13 Rifts and low-medium (50-60) GR? Is it just incredibly slow compared to the other 2 aforementioned builds?

Are there any other ranged builds that are somewhat competitive in the farming phases (T13 Rifts and GR50-60)? That's really where I'm spending the majority of my time while I'm leveling gems and farming gear.

I'm looking for anything to spice up the monotony without completely annihilating all sense of efficiency.

Any great Disintegrate builds floating around?

Just looking for some inspiration for my next project.
Hi Cryme,

You could try:

• Meteors (Starfire Thundercrash, Cindercoat Shower, Fragment Dynamo Star Pact)
  • Arcane Orb Obliterate

• Those should have no problem on T13. Recommend using Aether Walker with them.
    I think MasterJay came up with a ranged arcane orb build (with the lightning rune), with a cubed starfire. You might find it around here somewhere, I remember he was taking it into the 70+'s.
    09/27/2016 09:42 AMPosted by Vox
    Hi Cryme,

You could try:

• Meteors (Starfire Thundercrash, Cindercoat Shower, Fragment Dynamo Star Pact)
  • Arcane Orb Obliterate

• Those should have no problem on T13. Recommend using Aether Walker with them.

Frozen orb and Spark also work on T13. Slightly more AoE and slightly easier to use with Tals
    Thanks for the tips!

I came back after a while to check on this thread and the forums got a facelift... wow! I thought I clicked on the wrong link at first.