No new patch for Season 8 = suck for Wiz?

Wizard
The title asks the burning question. I'm not much into the current Firebird iteration. For those who enjoy the current Wiz set designs more power to you.
is the sason end even announced yet? ;..;
10/02/2016 07:05 PMPosted by KadaverjunkY
is the sason end even announced yet? ;..;

Yes, here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20275888

Here's all you really need to know:
Season 7 will be ending on the following dates and times:

North America: Friday, October 14 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
Europe: Friday, October 14 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
Asia: Friday, October 14 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
Season 8 will begin about one week afterward on these dates:

North America: Friday, October 21 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
Europe: Friday, October 21 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
Asia: Friday, October 21 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
Yes it sucks, just like i predicted, no changes for Vyr, one of my fav sets :(
If they do something it will be minor tweaking, I guess - everything else should have required a ptr phase.

/me not happy -_-
I actually like the current archon style, in particular the solo CDR play where you have to survive a decent period while preparing for the big kaboom. I like cooldowns when they're worth the wait.

Though in saying that, what will probably "suck for wiz" is that Vyr will probably be the next season Haedrig set, which is going to be pretty horrible without a patch.

But who knows, maybe they might patch anyway but don't need a PTR, because there were still many things they hadn't gotten around to implementing from the last PTR that might make it this season. :)
yeah, being able to do 100+ grifts solo and demonhunters cant even do 97 sucks for wizzard : >
lol you guys
SUCH IMBALANCE !!! HOW DARE !!! lmfao
btw. the PTR is up and running you wierdos ; >
Don't know. From my limited experience playing as zmonk in group rift runs, firebird archon wiz still seem plenty powerful as dps.
10/05/2016 12:28 PMPosted by BIOLD0
Don't know. From my limited experience playing as zmonk in group rift runs, firebird archon wiz still seem plenty powerful as dps.

ITT people thinking that a class is fine when they have one build 15gr levels higher than the next
Be happy you guy's are not running Barb!!
All classes are going to be doing the same as season 7 and non season era will not reset.
Yeah but Firebird Archon is just not fun to play. The other set ain't even hitting 50% of the damage potential of the firebird set. is it that hard to balance the number?

Monk is in a good place now. They have two to three build that's end game viable. When will wiz achieve the same balance?

Crusader is also in the same boat. One build is leading the other for the what, 3rd season now? DH is also the same yawning wait-30s FOK build for at least two season.
10/04/2016 07:57 AMPosted by CMyTA
Yes it sucks, just like i predicted, no changes for Vyr, one of my fav sets :(

yeah vyr is still worse for archon than the other sets and.. worse, they made vyr the season set via haedrig's gift :/