Which Toon is Easiest for a Sub 5 min.

Hardcore
By rights there must be someone who has completed a HC Season T13 Rift in under 5 minutes 'Solo' isn't there?

If so which build did you use. I have it down to 6 min with my Multishot DH.

Anyone? Or will I have to find someone to help me?
Swap out those diamonds for emeralds and look for a southern highlands map. You will get your 5 minutes :)

I did my 5 minute run solo on southern highlands with no shrines and 1.6 mil sheet deeps at paragon 550
Bhah..just group play it. I tell you there are limited builds that than do
it but it is possible....high Paragon only
it but hey it is possible....high Paragon only

Paragon 550 is considered high? That is when I did it....

He can do it solo with the dh he has....he just needs the right map.
09/21/2016 07:53 AMPosted by CyLaNt
Swap out those diamonds for emeralds and look for a southern highlands map. You will get your 5 minutes :)

I did my 5 minute run solo on southern highlands with no shrines and 1.6 mil sheet deeps at paragon 550

That is a great area but not possible at your level solo
09/21/2016 04:25 PMPosted by Pyrius

I already did it bro....and actually I was only 37 seconds off of t13 in 4 min...solo at p550.

Southern highlands rifts are where it's at
Vet, "You can do it. . .I did it"

Goombah, "No you can't"

Vet, "sure you can. . .no really. . .I did it"

Goombah, "No you didn't"

LOL. . . does this ever get old?

Randys telling Vets what can and can't be done. . .when the Vet DID it.

CyLaNt is right. . .load up with Emeralds and find a nice dense rift map. I like the Silver Spire, Southern Highlands, or even one of the small Stinging Winds desert maps will do the trick. Sometimes you can get one of those desert maps that is just packed.

#L2D3
I did it on accident with a UE demon hunter with half decent gear.

I was just running some rifts at TXIII for stones and found a good map. It will take some fishing.
join pubs until you get into one with 2 geared dh and you will get it within 10 runs
09/21/2016 04:25 PMPosted by Pyrius

Sure it is. I did the 4 min version on solo wiz around paragon 600. If you are undergeared, it's kinda the same as pushing GRs: you just fish for the god rift. You don't NEED to be paragon 1000 with full ancient augmented gear. Sure, that makes it easier. But if you aren't there yet, just bring a good fishing rod. And make good decisions about what to fight. If your goal is to get it in the minimum amount of time possible, You'll spend far less time to get it if you fish an hour or two for it than if you spend another 50-100 hours grinding gear to do it easier.

09/21/2016 04:25 PMPosted by CyLaNt
it but hey it is possible....high Paragon only

Paragon 550 is considered high? That is when I did it....

He can do it solo with the dh he has....he just needs the right map.

Since when is 550 paragon "high"?

Cylant might have just been lucky though I guess... :)

09/21/2016 05:11 PMPosted by WhiteOwl
Vet, "You can do it. . .I did it"

Goombah, "No you can't"

Vet, "sure you can. . .no really. . .I did it"

Goombah, "No you didn't"

LOL. . . does this ever get old?

Randys telling Vets what can and can't be done. . .when the Vet DID it.

CyLaNt is right. . .load up with Emeralds and find a nice dense rift map. I like the Silver Spire, Southern Highlands, or even one of the small Stinging Winds desert maps will do the trick. Sometimes you can get one of those desert maps that is just packed.

#L2D3

:)
It is easy with a UE DH.