Is D3 dying?

General Discussion
Only couple of players at GR public games or everyone else play private? Or D3 is slowly dying?
mainly ppl play solo but the game isnt all that great compared to d2
I'd rather spend the afternoon with my wife at Home Depot than play public games.
Tats true, D2 is definitely more fun and lot more things to do
nop, D3 isnt dying, at least not more than its dying since 2012 already

and the good thing for you is: D2 can still be played
D3 crap since is out..Thx jay again! D2 still fun :)
09/25/2016 08:00 AMPosted by Seronax

I beg to differ (As i'm allowed to as an FYI), I've so far enjoyed D3 and it's expansion Reaper of Souls. Neither of which have i feel has been "crap". But hey agree to disagree.
09/25/2016 08:00 AMPosted by Seronax
if its crap, why are you playing it then instead of moving on with your life and only play those games that arent crap?

guess downvoting is easier than reflecting oyur behavior
Something that is dead cannot die.

-1s inc
there are much more fun games at the moment out there.
D3 is dying without new content, which is perfectly fine in itself. The only question is why won't Blizz toss in an Expansion asap and take our $$ before it died from enough of us.

I remember the old days when I had to save money, buy video game, and realized I made a mistake with those hard eared 50 bucks in just 1 hour.

Compared to that, the 100 bucks I sank in D3+RoS had lived an eternity in comparison. But nothing last forever.. we definitely need some warm November rain of rejuvenation at Blizzcon.
Why anyone would want to play in Public games at all is honestly beyond me. There are plenty of other games out there, that are more fun than D3, and many of them can also provide you with your fix of AFKers, leechers, bots, and general idiocy.

No reason to waste your weekend on D3 random grouping, you can easily be abused or get frustrated with some other shooter/MMO/what have you, and at least feel some sense of progression, which ofc has been missing from D3 for ages now.

Personally, I'd rather spend my weekend dealing with kidney stone pain than to have to deal with the people you find in Public rifts.
The only ones that would agree with you are the chicken littles that keep saying the sky is falling (d3 dying). This game is still very much alive. What type of future it has is unknown but we should be getting news from Blizzcon.
09/25/2016 07:32 AMPosted by darklord
Only couple of players at GR public games or everyone else play private? Or D3 is slowly dying?

SPAM-TROLL Thread

Another D2 Post ... with Fanboys approving

Darklord's Profile shows "Last Activity" on May 10th...

09/25/2016 07:35 AMPosted by ironvalor
mainly ppl play solo but the game isnt all that great compared to d2

Profile shows Last Activity: August 4th ...

09/25/2016 07:37 AMPosted by Siladil
I'd rather spend the afternoon with my wife at Home Depot than play public games.

Profile shows Last Activity: August 6th

09/25/2016 08:10 AMPosted by WalkinTall

-1s inc

Fanboy with blank profile
09/25/2016 10:44 AMPosted by Warrior925
D3 is dying without new content, which is perfectly fine in itself. The only question is why won't Blizz toss in an Expansion asap and take our $$ before it died from enough of us.

I remember the old days when I had to save money, buy video game, and realized I made a mistake with those hard eared 50 bucks in just 1 hour.

Compared to that, the 100 bucks I sank in D3+RoS had lived an eternity in comparison. But nothing last forever.. we definitely need some warm November rain of rejuvenation at Blizzcon.

The answer is that the profits wouldn't merit the cost and time compared to spending those resources on something else (Overwatch) that made more money.
For coward LIFE2v (deleted post after a few minutes)

@Enkara,

your stats:
Standart sc: 758p

With that insane stupid fast gameplay, power creep this paragon numbers saying for me, that you trolling in the forum like blind d3 fanboy without brains. Some people from your post have +1200 paragon and y still acting like a boss? Why they must to play copy paste season again and again?

LIFE2v:

YOUR Date of Last Activity: May 15

Wow - so YOU are a BOSS then?

SOLO Player here ... I actually PLAY this Game :)
09/25/2016 12:04 PMPosted by Enkara

09/25/2016 08:10 AMPosted by WalkinTall

-1s inc

Fanboy with blank profile

Oh yeah?
http://eu.battle.net/d3/de/profile/WalkinTall-2636/hero/81844875

I was rank #1 monk end of august. then i stopped playing.

Better get your facts straight before talking bullsh!t kid.
09/25/2016 12:28 PMPosted by Enkara
For coward LIFE2v (deleted post after a few minutes)

@Enkara,

your stats:
Standart sc: 758p

With that insane stupid fast gameplay, power creep this paragon numbers saying for me, that you trolling in the forum like blind d3 fanboy without brains. Some people from your post have +1200 paragon and y still acting like a boss? Why they must to play copy paste season again and again?

LIFE2v:

YOUR Date of Last Activity: May 15

Wow - so YOU are a BOSS then?

SOLO Player here ... I actually PLAY this Game :)

Kid, i dont deleted post.
You clearly dont playing this game at all, only crying here like adumb girl. This paragons number that you have means nothing this days. So please dont cry about nothing.
Why we must to play this game, copy / paste seasons again and again ?
I can loggin now, so its something will change?
you mean it is not dead yet?