What is going on with Diablo?????

Technical Support
I tried it a few times and restarted battle.net also any other suggestions?
any GM can help me I cant get past a grey loading screen now with streaming disabled?
Try selective startup which disables everything but windows. Means antivirus is off so only use it for testing.https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/200483
I have a hard time logging in and when I finely do it say I have to wait 15 hours before I can play? What is up with Diablo3. I did everything you have telling people and I have reinstalled it twice and still nothing, it keeps saying the same thing I have to wait anywhere from 2 hours to 15 hours.
09/25/2016 04:31 AMPosted by Raven7816
I have a hard time logging in and when I finely do it say I have to wait 15 hours before I can play? What is up with Diablo3. I did everything you have telling people and I have reinstalled it twice and still nothing, it keeps saying the same thing I have to wait anywhere from 2 hours to 15 hours.
If the online environment can not be maintained or responsive, then there should be an offline play option so when MS releases an OS update or the servers are attacked for a week straight, people can still play what is a timeless original!

I've updated all software/drivers and am working on a Win7 beast and I am having problems with constant drops and horrible lag as well...its not the rig its the battlenet environment/architecture.
09/25/2016 04:31 AMPosted by Raven7816

Are you logging in to the Live realms or the PTR? Make sure you are logging into the live Region that your main characters are on. There should not be any queues right now.
I continuously get frozen in the beginning of Desolate Sands. Still can hear the audio but the video is frozen. I've gone to all the places I've visited before without any problems, it's only the Desolate Sands after the Evil dude talks to me (sorry, have only been back playing D3 for a couple of days). What's up? Any suggestions? I don't even know how to send a ticket. I can with WoW, but haven't found the place on D3.
game is running on bnet but no diablo screen.
I ran the game through my start window i opened the folder Diablo III-setup(1).exe file
it forced some kind of update ,then restarted game and and/or computer.
Worked for me... G/l
09/25/2016 09:47 AMPosted by NottocK
I continuously get frozen in the beginning of Desolate Sands. Still can hear the audio but the video is frozen. I've gone to all the places I've visited before without any problems, it's only the Desolate Sands after the Evil dude talks to me (sorry, have only been back playing D3 for a couple of days). What's up? Any suggestions? I don't even know how to send a ticket. I can with WoW, but haven't found the place on D3.

Please read the Desolate Sands sticky thread towards the top of the forum. Also, if you have an older video card you may need to use the Beta drivers directly from the AMD website.
i cant open the game it just send an error off some kind asking me what i was doing when it !@#$ed up....
09/25/2016 01:18 PMPosted by FolkKiller
i cant open the game it just send an error off some kind asking me what i was doing

Please read the Win 10 Anniversary update crash thread towards the top of the forum. Try the fix there and see if it resolves the problem for you. This applies even if you don't have an Xbox.
I fixed mine. I opened task manager without having Battle.net launched.

Then I checked the background processes and Diablo 3 had several applications running. I end tasked all Diablo 3 items I could see, closed the task manager and launched Battle.net

I am playing again. when i closed out Battle.net I rechecked task manager again, and there were 4 diablos 3 background processes, so again i ended each one.

Hope this helps all you people out.
I was having trouble with diablo my self, serious lag spikes, and now since i have updated literally every thing, i will be playing just fine and diablo just closes, no freeze, just closes. i am to the point where i am getting tired of it, sad i have already purchased my blizcon tickets......Blizzard get this all fixed Please!!! no more excuses, and yes i have checked every driver, and hardware know to this system twice.
Worked for me by disabling streaming:
http://i.imgur.com/nItJcjl.jpg

Bought and downloaded today.. Haven't updated drivers as suggested in this thread(But ofc I will do anyway)
Same here. Try to update the game and repair. Its still the same. It logs many time already. try to restart the game 6x but its still the same.
What's a sticky thread and how do I see it. I closely inspected the top of the page and I see a sticky thread button to click on. But I see nothing alluding to the Windows 10 Anniversary thing you're talking about.
Enormously frustrating.
See the threads at the top of the forum that say "Sticky" at the start of them? Those are threads that have important information in them and are pinned to the top to make them easy to find. The one you need is this one http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20748204992 Titled "[Sticky] Windows 10 Anniversary Update and Game Crashing"