I have forgotten alot.

Barbarian
Started playing again this season stopper for nearly a year....quick question if you go Wind Sheer on WW do the Dust Devils from 6 piece set bonus get buffed from lightning dmg or only phys....and what about on ring of conventions for this same question.
Phy. cycle for DD and use Blood Funnel for heals. CoE Phy buffs DD too.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/18706416963
Might want to glance back thru Free's guide, it's still valid.
I strongly recommend either the Raekors, Raekor's/IK combo or MoTe sets for any kind of progression. Wastes just doesn't get it done without really good items and rolls.
09/26/2016 12:36 PMPosted by MASKOAA
Started playing again this season stopper for nearly a year....quick question if you go Wind Sheer on WW do the Dust Devils from 6 piece set bonus get buffed from lightning dmg or only phys....and what about on ring of conventions for this same question.

If your rune on ww is light then your nados will be light dmg. I can't remember now on the coe, you'll need to check free's guide above for that. You know how HC is, I never have time to stop and stare at dmg numbers while I'm trying to stay alive... :)

Hope things are well for you.
09/26/2016 02:24 PMPosted by Endeavor
If your rune on ww is light then your nados will be light dmg.

Actually, no, they won't. Whatever rune Ya'll take, DD from WoTW set are physical. Your WW will be chosen rune's elemental but Your WW dmg does not count here after all. So Wastes6+BK Oath and bloodfunnel on WW for healing is bis.

And just like Brother Blackarrows suggested, visit Free's thread for more details.

edit: btw while using w6+bk U even do not need Weapons Master passive to keep your fury. Actually U don;t even need Hexing pants lol. I would suggest to cube MAntle of Channeling to keep both dmg and migitation boost. The only reason I was using Weapons Master, while fast farming, was second passive, Berserkers Rage. It's nice combo here. But as for grifting, not exactly.

And one more thing. Maskoaa, if U'll find Wastes pants, use Skullgrasp ring instead of RoRG. Now it's bonus is multipliactive with all WW sources so also with DD spawned from WoTW set.

As for farming, my US server Everlasting is fastest t11 setup I'll ever built. T12-13 is too low dmg output unfortunately.

#MakeWastesGreatAgain

Peace
09/26/2016 09:26 PMPosted by Heimdall
Actually, no, they won't. Whatever rune Ya'll take, DD from WoTW set are physical. Your WW will be chosen rune's elemental but Your WW dmg does not count here after all. So Wastes6+BK Oath and bloodfunnel on WW for healing is bis.

Really? That is not how it worked in the past. When did it change?
DD are clearly described in the rune description as Physical damage.
Now saying that, there are currently some skill-rune combination that are actually reflecting the weapon element damage incorrectly(assumed by most) and applying it instead of the element damage for the specific rune.
Bliz could easily have something bugged in the code application in game, different than what is actually described in the rune descriptions.
09/27/2016 02:55 PMPosted by Blackarrows
DD are clearly described in the rune description as Physical damage.
Now saying that, there are currently some skill-rune combination that are actually reflecting the weapon element damage incorrectly(assumed by most) and applying it instead of the element damage for the specific rune.
Bliz could easily have something bugged in the code application in game, different than what is actually described in the rune descriptions.

Sorry, but lots of us tested it last year and the DD damage from wotw set was definitely coming from the element you selected as your skill rune. It's easy to get confused, however, as most people use blood funnel.
09/28/2016 07:53 AMPosted by Endeavor
Sorry, but lots of us tested it last year and the DD damage from wotw set was definitely coming from the element you selected as your skill rune. It's easy to get confused, however, as most people use blood funnel.

And I'm sure your test are correct.
All I was saying is how it is described in the rune tool-tip, whether or not it is applying the element damage depending on the rune selected to DD is a bliz deal.
Like you said, most use blood funnel anyway.
Still based on the rune description, DD from WotW set bonus should always be Phy. damage.
This appears to be just another of the many coding errors with skills-runes and all the different element damages.
Dust Devils generated by the Waste set deal elemental damage according to the rune selected. If you take Wind Shear, they will deal Lightning damage.

WW Barbs don't use anything other than Blood Funnel because simply put nothing comes close to it in terms of utility. This is why all top-tier (har har) WW builds are Physical.
09/28/2016 11:06 AMPosted by Free
Dust Devils generated by the Waste set deal elemental damage according to the rune selected. If you take Wind Shear, they will deal Lightning damage.

WW Barbs don't use anything other than Blood Funnel because simply put nothing comes close to it in terms of utility. This is why all top-tier (har har) WW builds are Physical.

Good to here that it hasn't changed.

I was actually a tiny bit curious b/c I've started playing a bit in s7, and at present I don't have bk oath set...ie, I'm using wind shear like a n00b instead of blood funnel.
Its only new Skullgrasp right the old one is useless before they fixed the dmg output?
yes, new one.
09/30/2016 01:59 PMPosted by MASKOAA
Its only new Skullgrasp right the old one is useless before they fixed the dmg output?

Yup, Cube (if you had one in cube) was automatically updated to new version, old one is useless in wastes WW, but you can fool around with IK WW with both of them (if you have old one rolled good) in some low content.