Wow the New Forums are terrible

Hardcore
Wow, If you though you need magnifying glass to read the forums before, now you need the opposite and what happened to the disappearance of who posted last on a topic?

I welcome fresh changes, but this UI is not good at all.
This was a feature that has been happening since support forums appeared. I'm not a fan of it. I liked the roundness before. Now it just looks flat and technical.
Not a big fan of it either.

. . . I liked the roundness before. Now it just looks flat and technical.

I agree with this 100%
I hate this new format.
Now it will be harder to focus and troll certain people you don't like on this forum.....

/whistles innocently
I like it.. now if they can squeeze it together on the vertical height.. we could see more posts per page etc.. At least It is a change, and sort of refreshing.
yeah wow this sucks, and STILL NO CUSTOM AVATARS

not even a selection of a few defaults

seriously though, thats one of the best ways to get to know/differentiate people.
how the heck do i quote someone these days?

everytime I try now it just throws me to a blank new post...wtf???

how is this an improvement? (unless you're blind, I guess!)

-DooB
Quotes appear once you select a text and clicking them does the trick.

4 years of web development of this forum and it's new UI is as terrible as the state of the game.

I read Season 7 ends soon and I haven't started it yet. I can't wait to see what S8 brings to the table :)
10/03/2016 07:24 PMPosted by silentkiller
Quotes appear once you select a text and clicking them does the trick.

4 years of web development of this forum and it's new UI is as terrible as the state of the game.

I read Season 7 ends soon and I haven't started it yet. I can't wait to see what S8 brings to the table :)

I just started s7 in earnest the other day, then I found out it's 12 days until season's over...zzzz

I'm not a big fan of the new forums.
I tried to find info for a new patch, but either I'm blind or there just isn't any changes with Season 8...
This guy needs a tissue.