Did they change the way bonus bounties work?

General Discussion
I haven't played in a awhile I remember people getting angry when you didn't do them in a certain order has anything changed in that reguard b/c I forget if it told you what order....I completely stopped playing this game for a bit haha.
You should still do bounties when they have a bonus on them to get the two chests.
Do all bounties, and then turn them in at Tyrael in the bonus order. That is it.

Or you can just do it one act at a time. But I've seen a lot of pub games where the group split in the first act, and then move on to different ones which they feel they can do - like a lot of fast moving specs goes for those with longer runs, and the hard hitter goes for bosses - it works nicely.

Also more are getting better at jumping to different towns, so 1 stays in act 1, another in act 2, a third in act 3 and the last in act 5 - but I might just have been very lucky grouping up with good bounty runners.
Works the same thing. You play bounties for 5 hours with friends, get hundred of mats, they reroll and get their desired ancient first try, you spend all your mats and don't get any.
There's a bug with Act3 and 4 bounties btw. Completing both when Act4 is bonus will return Act3 reward first.
09/21/2016 01:38 PMPosted by naksiloth
There's a bug with Act3 and 4 bounties btw. Completing both when Act4 is bonus will return Act3 reward first.

I thought they fixed that?

EDIT: This is the patch note I am thinking of, but it must be something different.

Patch 2.4.1
In the event that both Act III and Act IV bounties are complete, the bonus act will now always be turned in first