The Curse of Tristram to be Released Oct. 14th!

Community Creations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8AVmyNSziw
This is for the SC2 arcade. I think all you need is the SC2 starter pack to play!
Also, Hucka, sorry for calling you out and calling you a troll man...that wasn't right to do, sorry man.
I can't wait for this.
Looks dope!
Bump for awesomeness. It's all done by one guy! Can you imagine? I offered to help, but he solo'ed this poject. It's a lot of work for one dude. It's insane how he did it.
Too bad every 'game' made in the SC2 engine feels.. wrong in some way.

Yes, you can do a lot with it, but it just doesn't feel 'right'.

I liked playing the Diablo 1 map, but even that had issues that were unfixable.

Add onto that the latency of battle.net in Arcade maps and it's a sub-par experience. I didn't bother playing the finally released Starcraft Universe stuff because of it. It's been like 4 years, and I've just stopped caring.

I might try it, considering Diablo 1/2 are resolution locked to eye straining levels on modern monitors, but it'll just be a one time thing and probably make me just want to play D2 itself again.
10/05/2016 02:00 PMPosted by DAOWAce
Too bad every 'game' made in the SC2 engine feels.. wrong in some way.

Yes, you can do a lot with it, but it just doesn't feel 'right'.

I liked playing the Diablo 1 map, but even that had issues that were unfixable.

Add onto that the latency of battle.net in Arcade maps and it's a sub-par experience. I didn't bother playing the finally released Starcraft Universe stuff because of it. It's been like 4 years, and I've just stopped caring.

I might try it, considering Diablo 1/2 are resolution locked to eye straining levels on modern monitors, but it'll just be a one time thing and probably make me just want to play D2 itself again.

It's not a full d2 remake. This game takes place after D2:LoD, and where it took off. He's putting his spin on the game and its been know to be in development for 2 years now. Hopefully through his rigorous testing most bugs will be gone by the time it launches...he's trying to make the best game for arcade yet. Hopefully his 2 years pays off. Also, custom dialog and music, can't wait for this personally. It's only the first quest pack, who knows how long before the next quest pack but on his facebook it says that higher difficulties are coming in November so that should keep us busy for a while.
Incredible how 1 guy can outshine a hole team of developers. That looks amazing.
Looks bad no thanks.
11/08/2016 03:31 AMPosted by Rager
Looks bad no thanks.

get rekt kid
btw childhood restored, need more blood & gore, awesome work
11/08/2016 03:54 AMPosted by judas
11/08/2016 03:31 AMPosted by Rager
Looks bad no thanks.

get rekt kid
btw childhood restored, need more blood & gore, awesome work

rekt? B*tch I put people in their place 24/7 on the forums. Do you even know who you are talking too? Your !@#$ game won't even last, it not even close to being as good as Diablo 3. Just look at it.

Dumb b*tches thinking Diablo 2 gameplay is good in todays market. You nerds need to take off your rose tinted glasses and %^-*.
10/02/2016 01:12 PMPosted by Zerubbabel

I'm always amazed by what talented modders can accomplish, on their own, in their spare time. You can play the original Diablo in the SC2 Arcade, too, BTW, and it also looks really good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUugzb05bZU

It kinda puts Blizzard's "D1 in D3" mod, which took a team of industry professionals over a year to make, into perspective.
Looks can be deceiving. This is a nightmare to try to play.
Anyone know when it's releasing? Thx.
10/02/2016 01:12 PMPosted by quick5ilver
This is for the SC2 arcade. I think all you need is the SC2 starter pack to play!
Also, Hucka, sorry for calling you out and calling you a troll man...that wasn't right to do, sorry man.