Best Wiz Farmer/Speed gr's

Wizard
I made a build on Diablofan's Website, i believe its going to be the fastest farmer for every thing from bounties to gr's for wizards, i like some opinions, if u would.

http://www.diablofans.com/builds/83828-poweroverwhelming

Im currently using it on and i can clear rifts then most UE deamon hunters and same goes for gr's.
right now on good rifts can do gr 60's under 2 mins, but that's just skewed by my paragon probably.
it dosent speed farm 70's tho cause u just wont kill fast enough.(may be it can but im on HC so i wont bother trying) 65's ez tho too.
Hello Brother.

I was using Tal6/Vyr 4 with Aether until the middle of the season due to the free set.

This is a good build, it can do easily T13s, I was running 72-75s at around 6-8 min and the highest GR Clear was 78 at p. 757.
at that point it was the following:
http://www.d3planner.com/565641057

Then I switched to Firebird for higher clears and thus more XP.

Overall, it plays well and straightforward, it is strong, but certainly less strong than FB.
Personally I like Tal Woh build for farming. Vox's Arcane Orb build is good as well and can do 70's.
If u havent Even tried the build i made, and ur say those are better?..... i guess i cant stop u from saying any thing, but if u try it, u wont even bother with wand of woh ever again >.>, i loved that build too, but its no were near as good as this
I saw the video.
And what happens if you pick up all the loot?
Or at least most of it.
Anything with AT and Archon mean you have to keep running ahead of the team and gather density just so you could get enough hit to reset the CD. It's not PUG friendly. Personally, I prefer Flashfire build which I could blend into any group setup.
10/11/2016 02:47 PMPosted by darxlite
I saw the video.
And what happens if you pick up all the loot?
Or at least most of it.

i didnt bother picking it up cause its late in the season, and i didnt care for any thing, but if i did pick it up, just slows me down, but u know i would pick it up if i needed it.

10/11/2016 07:53 PMPosted by Neogeo
Anything with AT and Archon mean you have to keep running ahead of the team and gather density just so you could get enough hit to reset the CD. It's not PUG friendly. Personally, I prefer Flashfire build which I could blend into any group setup.

um idk what u mean by "PUG", but this is ment to be a speed farming build for fast effective clearing, its meant to be fun for who ever is playing it(well i think its fun any ways). Also if u did play the explosive blast build, its the same !@#$, well the way i would play cause i kill fast enough that i would be ahead of the group too, but this is even faster, which means ur doing a better job of grinding.

also u dont need that much density for reset, its really fast cause of the atk speed, so 3 mobs atlest is good enough.

side note: the only thing i seen ever keep up with me or head in this build a LON monk, a Lashing tail kick Sunwuko's monk with ingom, and a lon sader with pony.
Also UE DH's is such a good class to party with, for most archon builds because while in archon, any kills benfit u, from everyone as long as u are on the same floor.
I hate people who speed ahead and throw the entire team behind. Your build is fine for solo run. I won't play it for public rifting for one simple reason. I tend to stick with the majority of the group. Also, some WoH don't need to rush for next elite group. Not like AT. If you play with the group, AT will missed the target a lot because mob died too fast and tend to be killed by other people before the slow projectile even hit the target. This mean you're wasting arcane for nothing. As a result, people that play this kind of build will always charge forward so that they can have all the mob by themselves. It's a play style that I strongly resent in public game. I think it's against the spirit of coops.
I see u r point, I rarely even go to pub games mostly cause they just end up slowing me down, but when I'm in a party with people, it's usually people who actually want to farm fast as possible. Ur right about the fact that when Ur in a group u usually want to stick together, but most people who play this correctly only do that in higher gr's such as 70+ when grouping is necessary.
Ha, I have no advice, as I haven't ever tried anything like this, but thanks for sharing it. I'm going to give it a test run and see.
First, thank you for your build. I play solo and my build searches brought me here.
Secondly, lead with your paras pushing 2k and higher.

End gamers don't seem to realize your in a corner all alone, and that your builds are irrelevant to the average casual player. Before you argue that, you have to realize you can do games naked at the levels we are trying to accomplish.

Love the starcraft cheat code title for your video/build
I run my crappy DMO Frozen Orb build with Aether Walker (Teleport Calamity) and 85-90's take me around 4 min solo to clear by purely hunting elites.

Para 2100 and mostly all ancients.