What would be Your top 3 wishes?

General Discussion
With that D3 "Realm of Evil" t-shirt on the blizcon shop it's much more likely we hear a d3expansion rather than anything else.

I personally have stopped playing d3 because I think it sucks in almost everyway and at the same time d2 was probably the best game ever made.

I'm just curious of what Your hopes or wishes were?

Do you want to see a D2 Remaster/Remake?
Do you want to see a D3 Expansion?
Do you want to see a D4 announcement?
1- Offline mode
2- world peace
3- a cheeseburger
10/21/2016 06:16 AMPosted by Shanso

3- a cheeseburger

3- McDonalds is near your house. I know, I've been watching you.

My Wishes:
1- Stupid Americans don't elect Trump
2- Diablo 3: Expansion #2 (With runes and runewords; Return of the Horadrims)
3- A New job with a fgood salary
1. A girlfriend
2. Season 8 to start
3. My girlfriend to play Diablo 3 for me so I don't have to
10/21/2016 06:35 AMPosted by Truhan
1. A girlfriend
Oh yeah, great idea. But my wife won't let me!
1) Blue confirmation on whether or not THud is allowable\non-banable. My personal 'assumption' is that 'yes, it is bannable' so won't risk my account.

2) Blue affirming no trading will ever return, beyond the 2hr window we have now. Will finally end the daily Q_Q threads.

3) More Blue interaction in the forums so we know where the current game is heading. For example, we got the ninja patch last night (US server) for in game communication, no such patch notes currently exist. Being an in-game update, may be nice to know if anything else was updated...
My Diablo top 3:

1. Followers I can fully equip and have follower sets with special bonuses for solo play.

2. Ramaladni's to work on rings and amulets as well.

3. Do away with random games in public play, allow us to see the composition of public games before we join and/or the ability to create public games with descriptions. I am all for RNG for aspects such as item quality but cmon, it has no place in the creation of public games.
Just picking 3? That is gonna be hard, because there is so much wrong whit this game... :(

#1 Making sets optional, so that more builds become viable
Right now, people are being funneled into very specific builds by super OP sets and their support legendaries that only buff specific skills, which lead to massive decline in viable endgame builds, that is why their power must be reduced. I want that we have a reasonably balanced toolkit of skills and interesting items that we can experiment and play around with, so that we can come up with or own builds that, without having those builds imposed on us via sets.

#2 Making Greater Rifts optional, so that the rest of the game also becomes viable endgame content
Currently greater rifts give astronomically more XP and loot than anything you can do outside of them. I don't want that greater rifts become obsolete, I just want that they are more in line with the other game modes (bounties, normal rifts, story mode). There are people who prefer bounties, while others prefer normal rifts or greater rifts - everyone should be able to play the game mode how he/she enjoys it the most, without falling behind (too much) in progression.

#3 Bring back the Trait System
The Trait System was the predecessor of the passive skills that we have now. Traits were passive skills in which you could spend a limited amount of points into, which required you to make meaningful choices on how to customize your character further. Spending points into something and being able to utilize your char is very fun, something that DIII is missing overall. Compared with the Trait System, the current Passive Skills are not nearly as fun - that is why it would bring back Traits.

The Trait System explained:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kOCSNsDack&feature=youtu.be&t=1m55s

====

Honorable mentions
Making the atmosphere in the overall game darker via a patch; reducing the XP gap between solo and group players; overhauling the Paragon System; implementing PvP; giving elemental damage secondary effects (fire: ignite, lightning: stun, frost: chill, etc.); stash space no longer being tied to seasons.
Diablo 1 remake. :P

10/21/2016 07:16 AMPosted by DtwoJade
My Diablo top 3:

1. Followers I can fully equip and have follower sets with special bonuses for solo play.

2. Ramaladni's to work on rings and amulets as well.

3. Do away with random games in public play, allow us to see the composition of public games before we join and/or the ability to create public games with descriptions. I am all for RNG for aspects such as item quality but cmon, it has no place in the creation of public games.

Its not random at all... Ever end up joining the same game with the same braindead people about 5-6 times before just giving up and playing solo for a bit?
D4
HD D2
D3 combat/graphics engine sold to and incorporated into Marvel Heroes.

1- Stupid Americans don't elect Trump of Hillary

Fixed that for ya.
Money, Sex with a hot women, & more money!!! ;)
Diablo 3 Expansion with...

-2 new classes
-2 new Acts
-2 new systems at least as significant as Kanai's Cube
I really want a koala bear named Jack. So I can say catch phrases like, "What's up jack?" Or "That's a fact jack." Or I can put him in a box and say that I have a Jack in the Box in my house.

A better computer.

Preferably D4, but if they make D3 interesting again that's fine too.
1. The same leveling experience for all players.
2. A True Solo Player Mode. This would give Solo Players their own leader board.
3. A Stand Alone copy of D3.
1-Blizz, selling the D3 franchise to another company!
2-Blizz, selling the D3 franchise to another company!
3-Blizz, selling the D3 franchise to another company!
1) A viable ranged wizard.
2) A wizard that is viable at range.
3) A necromancer.
10/21/2016 06:16 AMPosted by Shanso
1- Offline mode
2- world peace
3- a cheeseburger

I clearly gave you 3 options!
Your three wishes are all bullcrap except the cheeseburger :)
I realise first now that I wrote "your 3 top wishes" when I wanted to give you 3 options and choose one...anyways :)
10/21/2016 10:18 AMPosted by MindGem
I clearly gave you 3 options!
Your three wishes are all bullcrap except the cheeseburger :)

10/21/2016 10:20 AMPosted by MindGem
I realise first now that I wrote "your 3 top wishes" when I wanted to give you 3 options and choose one...anyways :)
I didn't care for any of your 3 options. :)
1. End-game that includes anything beyond GRs, GRs, & GRs.
2. This imaginary 'Exciting Loot' Blizz used to talk about
3. Additional 'content'