code 33

Technical Support
Says that the servers are down from maintenance but i am pretty sure they are not been having this issue for the past 3 hours.
Make sure you're playing the Americas region, not PTR
http://i.imgur.com/PtO1ynb.jpg
Is the PTR down?
I got an update that PTR was available to be played
I get error code 33 maintenance error as well.
West coast Canada if that matters.
I have been getting code 33 since 1am UK time (Monday night) and still 9:30am UK time (Tuesday Morning).

Reddit says the patch is not live because the patch number hasn't changed. Look to the right of the Play button and you will see 2.4.2.39... it should be 2.4.3 (or at least it should change from your usual region patch number). Should be good later on Tuesday - but go vote!
I was just online and in game (Diablo 3). I had to log out to join a conference call and just an hour later, when I go to login, I get "Code 33" error non-stop. I know the servers AREN'T down because friends of mine are PLAYING!!

What changed in the last hour?? Somebody help me solve this!
same issue
same here
It's because Lord Emperor Trump did it.
same here updated played then went for outside for a run and came back to server down... is this bnet saying i should be outside more???? i need LVLS!!!!
To fix it, I just logged out and then back in. Got me right in.
Hammer it, keep trying over and over and eventually you'll get in. Took me about 15 tries.
it appears now that login is also "the grind"
Was having the same problem after the most recent patch, was able to clear it by selecting PTR region, then re-selecting Americas region and launching.
11/09/2016 08:21 PMPosted by CaputMortuum
Was having the same problem after the most recent patch, was able to clear it by selecting PTR region, then re-selecting Americas region and launching.

This fixed it for me.
11/09/2016 10:11 PMPosted by WarMajik
11/09/2016 08:21 PMPosted by CaputMortuum

This fixed it for me.
it worked ty so much
I just had this problem. I closed Diablo and then restarted it and it worked fine.
I have this problem too. It wont let me change regions or PTR. Just keeps saying code 33 and dumps me back to sign in page. Tried restarting the program, didnt work. Suggestions?