Change emerald effect on helm

Items and Crafting
From gold find into increase attack speed or area damage. I personally prefer increase attack speed.
that's one vote for IAS.
too bad the other 1 million votes are "leave as it is!"
Agreed that gold find ought to be changed.
Lets be realistic here I dont think they will change it to that. Reason is that iAS or AD is a damage multiplier so is out of the question. Let see what we got so far.
- CDR
- RCR
- Life
- XP
- Gold
So if they would change gold it will not be a damage base stat, maybe LoH, Life regen, DR, CC or a new stat like armor % and so on.
It would need to be a defensive stat at this point in the game. It should change though for sure.
CDR and RCR are damage multipliers too, and are powerful eg. at 50% CDR you can cast your skill twice when you would normally only be able to cast it once. It is the reason nobody uses anything but a diamond in the helm. So I don't think it would be unreasonable to have something like AD.
+1 Changing the Emerald along those lines would be most welcome.
The fact is at this point in Diablo 3 history, nothing of the like is going to happen.

Diablo 3 is almost exactly where Diablo 2 is....a classic game!
Emeralds are affiliated with dexterity as a main stat. I'd have thought the devs would have seen that the most logical emerald/helm attribute is +% Dodge Chance.

If not dodge then at least movement speed.
I would like 50% bonus to speed.

So if you have 25%, you are 37.5%. If you have 45% with buffs, you end up at 67 etc.
Some possibilities:

Pickup radius
CC duration reduction
Movement speed
10/09/2016 01:58 PMPosted by hooligan
Emeralds are affiliated with dexterity as a main stat. I'd have thought the devs would have seen that the most logical emerald/helm attribute is +% Dodge Chance.

If not dodge then at least movement speed.

You can't stack %dogde anymore they already changed the emerald effect on armor and pants from dodge into armor.
They won't be changing anything. Well, not for long long long periods of time now. It's been put in Diablo 2 mode. You'll get new seasons, and patches that adjust tim e to time or address bugs, but nothing major. It's like a show that's been canceled but continues to play reruns over and over.

It's the truth, sorry to be that guy.
I personally vote pickup radius as well, would make some interesting support builds.
Why not block chance?