Unable to log on since

Technical Support
unable to log on. since October 12 th
Hello Mangler!

Sorry to hear you're having issues logging in... are you getting any particular error message, or specific behavior? Like is it hanging on a loading screen or a step in the login process?

We have a compilation of general connection troubleshooting here, but please let us know in more detail what's happening!

Troubleshooting Connection and Latency Issues

Best of luck in your adventures :)
getting the same problem. Error Code: BLZBNTBGS80000023 saying that my session expired and to log in again, no matter how many times i try, still nothing.
FE9A4489-E211-44C6-AF40-A252F55B4FFF
is code I am getting
last night Battlenet said I needed to install Diablo III again, so I did.
Every attempt since then to launch the game through Battlenet has popped up a white screen for a split second, and then given me the error pop up screen, and I have multiple times submitted my issues through that dialogue box.
10/14/2016 10:59 AMPosted by Drewfus
FE9A4489-E211-44C6-AF40-A252F55B4FFF
is code I am getting
last night Battlenet said I needed to install Diablo III again, so I did.
Every attempt since then to launch the game through Battlenet has popped up a white screen for a split second, and then given me the error pop up screen, and I have multiple times submitted my issues through that dialogue box.

Have you tried the fix in the sticky thread about the Win 10 Anniversary update?
Same!! Second time! First time like a week now again since 12/10/2016 error codes 2005 2006 2013 2003 And on my launcher 1126. What the hell is going on? Its been so frustrating! if battle net knows its a problem them email account members and tell them whats going on. What is the damn fix??????????????? Missed the season end and still can log in. Then you go to battlenet and "server not found" fantastic!
Any help would be appreciated.
Oh yeah and don't expect a response from support...seems like submitting reports via the support page don't get through either.
Couldn't log in either. White screen then error message that log in failed.
Here is the solution that worked for me:

I had the game launcher settings run in compatibility mode for windows 7 (since always).... UNCHECK that box , no more compatibility mode on windows 10 ... then the game works fine.

Hope that fixes it for you too !
I also cannot log in, just as the game is launching it freezes and then I have to restart my computer. I've reloaded the game three times now. Very frustrating!