blizzcon - dont buy d3 expansion

General Discussion
I wonder what blizzcon will bring us tomorrow, if its an expansion i can only hope that people will not buy it, because an expansion will not fix the game, it will only give you:

New char - maybe a necro? who cares, giving people a necro is just a lame way to make money of expansion copies, like the fake pala
New act? who cares? its still gonna be the same maps on rifts
Lvl 80 - gz, all your items is now useless
Maybe a new cave or new npc or follower? yeah, like that will do anything good..

D3 needs a complete overhaul, it needs pvp and trading, and it needs to scrap alot of wow things and be more like D2
I like very much D3 and I want an expansion!!! If you like D2, just play D2... It is simple!!!
I think I'll continue to spend my own money on what I damn well want to. :)
This is an agenda and not open to constructive discussion. At least, that's how you presented it.
11/03/2016 04:54 PMPosted by Hugote84
I like very much D3 and I want an expansion!!! If you like D2, just play D2... It is simple!!!

its not that simple really, d2 has low resolution and probably a small pvp and trading community, it needs to be big like the old days for the game to be great.

and its not like a wanna play d2 again, i wanna play d3 but not in its current state, i want it to reach its full potential and be as good as d2.

and u know, out of the 10 mil people that bought d3, most people would agree with me, but they are not here on this channel anymore, they gave up on this game like i did a long time ago, only a few fan boys left i see
Well, I don't see many people agree with your post!!! I think D3 has much to give yet, and needs some changes, but altough that, is a great game!!!
If Blizzard force me to keep playing 4-players, I'll not buy the expansion.
Game can be fixed, remove the focus on % damage on sets and balance all normal Legs is a start.

Whether they have the man power to do that or willing to do that is a question mark.
Wow, cool, man. You can read the future.
11/03/2016 05:22 PMPosted by Haj
11/03/2016 04:54 PMPosted by Hugote84

its not that simple really, d2 has low resolution and probably a small pvp and trading community, it needs to be big like the old days for the game to be great.

and its not like a wanna play d2 again, i wanna play d3 but not in its current state, i want it to reach its full potential and be as good as d2.

and u know, out of the 10 mil people that bought d3, most people would agree with me, but they are not here on this channel anymore, they gave up on this game like i did a long time ago, only a few fan boys left i see

You don't represent 10 mil people. You represent yourself!
11/03/2016 04:51 PMPosted by Haj
I wonder what blizzcon will bring us tomorrow, if its an expansion i can only hope that people will not buy it, because an expansion will not fix the game, it will only give you:

New char - maybe a necro? who cares, giving people a necro is just a lame way to make money of expansion copies, like the fake pala
New act? who cares? its still gonna be the same shiitty maps on rifts
Maybe a new cave or new npc or follower? yeah, like that will do anything good..

D3 needs a complete overhaul, it needs pvp and trading, and it needs to scrap alot of wow things and be more like D2

D2 was great at the time, but it isn't the game D3 is now. Lay off the member berries, nostalgia is clouding your vision.
New char - maybe a necro? who cares...

Who cares? Me, for one. I've been hoping for a long while now thay they would bring the Necromancer to D3, and now that that hope is almost realized I'm quite thrilled.

Expansion will me more than enough cause D4 will be at least 3yrs away unless they have been working on it over the past 5 years in secret, oh and maybe PvP but definitely not trading
Achievement Unlocked - Shutup and take my money
11/03/2016 06:08 PMPosted by SoulReaver

Expansion will me more than enough cause D4 will be at least 3yrs away unless they have been working on it over the past 5 years in secret, oh and maybe PvP but definitely not trading

5 years??? I guess 10+
just as D2 to D3........
I think trolling quality in the forums get lower day by day but I do believe that's just me. As for expansion, if core gameplay problems are not gonna be addressed then I won't pay a dime either, but that's just me too. No, seriously if Blizzard refuses to fix Diablo3 any longer then they can dream about having my money.
OP, clearly the best way to encourage Blizzard to continue improving the Diablo franchise is to make it an expansion a financial failure. They are certain to pour huge resources into a game which nobody buys...

...or we could just threaten them by holding our breath until we turn blue.
11/03/2016 05:22 PMPosted by Haj
like i did a long time ago

1 month is a long time?
11/03/2016 06:18 PMPosted by golden
11/03/2016 06:08 PMPosted by SoulReaver

5 years??? I guess 10+
just as D2 to D3........

Highly unlikely.
I bought the virtual ticket despite my indifference to the game as it stands now. I will say this: If Blizzard does not announce something good, and let all this talk of an xpac, D4, D2/D1 remaster, Necro, and Realms of Evil go on and on just so Diablo fans would purchase the virtual ticket - I will not touch D3 ever again. I am quite content playing D2 right now, and Grim Dawn to fall back on.

I dont expect them to flat out announce what is going to be happening at Blizzcon for the 20th anniversary, but a little filtering out of all the BS beforehand would be nice. In some ways, Blizzard may not be the Blizzard it is today had they not aquired Condor games along with D1/D2, so the game deserves more attention than what they have been giving it.