Whiners - Their profile says a lot.

General Discussion
if you click on the name of the people whining, you'll see they have less than 1000 paragons non season, this means they ... probably have never passed say... 800 on a season.

----

yes, i don't have much time in d3 either, but i'm trolling both poe forums and d3 forums. i love tears, i feel good when whiners leave permanently in any game. so sue me.

why did i not play d3 more? well if you look at my battletag and waste you damn time creeping on me, you'll see i play all blizzard games, all 6 of them, i also play console games like nba and nhl and halo under a different name.

what do i think honestly? doesn't matter to me, 20$ for a dlc is chump change, i just bought 20$ stash bundle in poe as well few hours ago. i play both, oh noes....
whining about whiners. Irony market cornered, well done.
P2000+ hardcore, rank 1 twice and my conclusion is that this game is dead, not even necro changes that. Problem officer?
not exactly whining, more like noticing a trend.
I don't play Diablo 3 because it's not worth of my time.

Plain and simple.
11/05/2016 05:17 AMPosted by Wolfgang

Plain and simple.

d3 not worth your time, but spreading your opinion on a forum is? k dude.

maybe you have nostalgia, but you could go to poe instead or find another game to play.
This is just a variation of a no true scotsman fallacy.

The people who dismiss criticism from people who have long since stop playing are the same people who would dismiss criticism from people because they are still playing.

It's the defense of weak minded fanboys.
11/05/2016 05:19 AMPosted by bloodengel
11/05/2016 05:17 AMPosted by Wolfgang

Plain and simple.

d3 not worth your time, but spreading your opinion on a forum is? k dude.

maybe you have nostalgia, but you could go to poe instead or find another game to play.

I've played PoE. I've played Grim Dawn. Damn, I've played Marvel Heroes, Torchlight 2 and Van Helsing 1, 2 and 3.

Enjoyed all of them better than Diablo 3.

Not that Diablo 3 is a bad game. It's fun for a few hours and then it loses it. The main thing with Diablo 3 is that it's not Diablo, and still it gets you to hope it will be.

All the other games I've mentioned doesn't create this expectation. That they will be a good successor to Diablo 2. And yet all of them get closer than Diablo 3.

Diablo 3 should be called anything but Diablo. Maybe Heaven and Hell - The Battle for the Pink Shiny Ridiculous Arcane Ray. But not Diablo.
rather than point out why d3 fails, could you maybe help blizz figure out how to make it better?

or would you rather just have d2 remastered?
By the way, I've said this before and I'm willing to repeat: Blizzard should change its name in respect to Blizzard North memory.

What they're doing is disrespectful.
op must be stupid
20 minutes and 18 downvotes, a new record!?
11/05/2016 05:29 AMPosted by bloodengel
rather than point out why d3 fails, could you maybe help blizz figure out how to make it better?

I'm not a game designer and I don't pretend to be. :)

My hopes for Diablo 3 was that it would simply get better graphics, continue the plot (hopefully skipping Cain death part) and repeating its successful combat and skill system.

So, yes, just a Diablo 2 with new graphics and new plot, it would have done the deal for me. And for a lot of D2 fans, the way I see it.

Blizzard lost it when they tried to please everyone at the same time, bringing non-Diablo-players to a Diablo game, disregarding their old Diablo fanbase.
nah, i've seen faster in wow when i troll those forums. almost every thread gets down voted in that forum

kids think that system has any impact, it doesn't... you can still post
So you're saying the people unhappy with the game aren't playing it very much??? What a thought, somebody get this man a shiny star sticker and a cookie...

the community already did that in this forum and threads got deleted, like 12 hours ago there were like 5~7 posts and all deleted.
11/05/2016 05:10 AMPosted by bloodengel
if you click on the name of the people whining, you'll see they have less than 1000 paragons non season, this means they ... probably have never passed say... 800 on a season.

----

yes, i don't have much time in d3 either, but i'm trolling both poe forums and d3 forums. i love tears, i feel good when whiners leave permanently in any game. so sue me.

why did i not play d3 more? well if you look at my battletag and waste you damn time creeping on me, you'll see i play all blizzard games, all 6 of them, i also play console games like nba and nhl and halo under a different name.

what do i think honestly? doesn't matter to me, 20$ for a dlc is chump change, i just bought 20$ stash bundle in poe as well few hours ago. i play both, oh noes....

You so dumb even dosent deserve to be a troll. Perfect face of D3 blind fan now a days. gl hf

So many people already made so many suggestion how to make the game better.

From simple balance changes for more build diversity.....over Paragon 3.0 ....up to PvPvE or many other awesome endgame elements.

But when its up to listen to the community, Activision Blizz is like a lil child who hold his ears and scream out loud "lalalalLallalalala.....I cant hear you...lalalalalalal".

This anouncement is the proof.
Ok, they've hear "Necro"...the rest is lalalalalalallalalalalal.
Jesus Christ this forum is a !@#$ show, too busy sucking the Blizzard %^-* you are now trying to judge peoples usernames for their attitudes? Clutching at short straws some of you are. Embarrassing.