Whiners - Their profile says a lot.

General Discussion
11/05/2016 05:35 AMPosted by Kaiten
So you're saying the people unhappy with the game aren't playing it very much??? What a thought, somebody get this man a shiny star sticker and a cookie...

usually when someone dislikes something, they move on, but when it comes to blizzard gamers, all they do is post in forums all day.

the forums are the vocal minority

as for basing d3 population based on twitch, the only reason d3 is doing less than poe is because the popular streamers of d3 are playing wow. datmodz hasn't streamed in a long time, goodideagaming is banned for racism. alkaizer and quin both playing wow.

if sodapoppin or tim or reckful or kripp play a non popular game, that game instantly gets 10K plus viewers, would you then think the game is popular? no... but when d3 streamers leave or banned or stopped streaming, the game is dead, because the vocal minority likes to jerk each other in forums and think forums matter... like down voting any criticism against the posse.

blizzard is fully aware of this, in case you think they are not. and i've watched the d3 panel, the crowd cheered several times.
people now calling me a blind fan, fanboy the list goes on, saying i'm stupid and dumb. that's just the nature of forums.

this is why people who like the games don't bother coming in here, the forums are a cesspool, i barely even play d3 and i get called these things. i'm more of a wow gamer, i simply don't think whining about a dlc has any merit, just go play poe or something else, no one is forcing you to play this game. you can also purchase d2 in blizzard store if thats what you prefer.
11/05/2016 05:40 AMPosted by bloodengel
11/05/2016 05:35 AMPosted by Kaiten
So you're saying the people unhappy with the game aren't playing it very much??? What a thought, somebody get this man a shiny star sticker and a cookie...

usually when someone dislikes something, they move on, but when it comes to blizzard gamers, all they do is post in forums all day.

the forums are the vocal minority

as for basing d3 population based on twitch, the only reason d3 is doing less than poe is because the popular streamers of d3 are playing wow. datmodz hasn't streamed in a long time, goodideagaming is banned for racism. alkaizer and quin both playing wow.

if sodapoppin or tim or reckful or kripp play a non popular game, that game instantly gets 10K plus viewers, would you then think the game is popular? no... but when d3 streamers leave or banned or stopped streaming, the game is dead, because the vocal minority likes to jerk each other in forums and think forums matter... like down voting any criticism against the posse.

blizzard is fully aware of this, in case you think they are not. and i've watched the d3 panel, the crowd cheered several times.

Because, since the company name is still Blizzard (although its soul is Activision, or worse, EA), we all still hope they will see the forum, listen, and come up with something good.

But I guess this Blizzcon was the final blow. It's beyond any !@#$ Jay Wilson have done in the past.
11/05/2016 05:10 AMPosted by bloodengel
if you click on the name of the people whining, you'll see they have less than 1000 paragons non season, this means they ... probably have never passed say... 800 on a season.

----

yes, i don't have much time in d3 either, but i'm trolling both poe forums and d3 forums. i love tears, i feel good when whiners leave permanently in any game. so sue me.

why did i not play d3 more? well if you look at my battletag and waste you damn time creeping on me, you'll see i play all blizzard games, all 6 of them, i also play console games like nba and nhl and halo under a different name.

what do i think honestly? doesn't matter to me, 20$ for a dlc is chump change, i just bought 20$ stash bundle in poe as well few hours ago. i play both, oh noes....

as if paragon does anything say ... im playing d3 since day one, but... i was never addicted to G Rifts... never ever saw a mechanic boring as Grifts. so keep ur trash talk about players with low paragon... they are just not as easy entertained than you...
never ever saw a mechanic boring as Grifts. so keep ur trash talk about players with low paragon... they are just not as easy entertained than you...

playing the game gives you paragons... but ya ok.
if you click on the name of the people whining, you'll see they have less than 1000 paragons non season, this means they ... probably have never passed say... 800 on a season.

Totally wrong analysis lol. I only have 700+ paragon non season. But I played all seasons but 1. got extra stash each season. I get 400 on a season but that doesn't add alot when you are on 700 paragon non season. I almost have all classes geared in 2 genders.

And for that fact says you're not really a diablo fan so why whine on whiners when you really don't care for the game anyway?

what does my account have to do with being dissatisfied with a company that fails to fix a game?

When did this become a thing?
Oh wait its just an attempt to look better than everyone else eh? your proud of wasting 1000s of hours on a game that is broken? eh good for you buddy people often of simple mind enjoy repetition.
I have around 875 paragon, and I have over 2100 hours in this game
Many of the so-called "whiners" are real players who care about the game. They care about the game and want it to be better.

Low paragon? No participation in seasons? No ladder ranks? Because the game is broken and down right boring.

We post threads about broken things in the game and get "Aren't you thankful?" and "Go play something else, whiners" at the times. Let me sincerely midfinger those a-holes for a few seconds.

Core power mechanic is flawed. Weird-!@# loot system that makes farming boring in a week or two. Items that encourage bandwagon and kill build diversity. Etc.

The only thing that can save this game is fixing stuffs, not adding stuffs. And I know there are people who are willing to pay more for the Necromancer DLC if Blizz fix all these flaws.
So people below 1000 paragon cannot complain? Nice logic there.
Wait, why are you even saying anything your paragon is 642.....

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/bloodengel-11882/hero/65605762
i love how i say i'm a troll and everyone eats anything i say.

mmmmm tears.

it's a shame it isn't blood, could help with an essence build.
no you just look like a fool lol
11/05/2016 05:59 AMPosted by bloodengel
i love how i say i'm a troll and everyone eats anything i say.

mmmmm tears.

it's a shame it isn't blood, could help with an essence build.

No we're just using your post to keep the threads of complaints up.
As long as the threads flood with complaints we're good. Thanks, your post also gives a chance to complain.
11/05/2016 06:00 AMPosted by Razorwire
no you just look like a fool lol

and you're posting in my thread enhancing my foolishness.

you guys just can't give up can you?

it doesn't matter what i do, whether i praise blizzard or whether i praise poe, one side of this forum gets upset.

no one is ever satisfied.

the beauty of polarized minds is that they do not see the playing field or big picture, simply what's on the other side of the fence.

poe is great = BS d3 is better
d3 is great = BS poe is better
both suck = bs you're negative
both are good = bs you're a fanboy

all youre doing is replying and not actually contributing, it's like when a child has a lazer pointer and a pet cat, the pet cat just follows the pointer anywhere it goes.

now someone will come in here and say "my god that guy is dumb"

of course, d3 forums is where intellectual chats happen, i try my best.
If the OP think you need thousands of hours of play time to form an objective opinion about a game, he must be a little slow in the head...

And I'd rather read the opinion of someone who tried many H&S, than someone who sunk all his free time into a single one.
11/05/2016 06:10 AMPosted by bloodengel

so you admit this a trolling thread guess its time to report :)
Let me say this again:
Many of the so-called "whiners" are real players who care about the game. They care about the game and want it to be better.

OP thinks that everyone who complains must be a whiner.
*midfinger at OP*
11/05/2016 06:15 AMPosted by Razorwire
11/05/2016 06:10 AMPosted by bloodengel

so you admit this a trolling thread guess its time to report :)

report me like the good cop you are, don't worry, i'll put the handcuffs on myself.
Isn't than reasonable ? We whine because we don't like the game in current form and we don't play because we don't like the game in current form either.