The reason we are upset is because D3 is stale

General Discussion
Thats why we wanted D4, D2 remastered, or even D3 expansion. To change the game play. Even D3 expansion would given us a change in hopes of some of the gameplay changing to make it new. Adding a character might be fun to learn, but will ultimately fall in line with the other meta with the same D3 stale gameplay.

We obviously aren't entitled, but the diablo franchise is one of the best selling franchises of all games.

You messed up diablo with Diablo 3 but all you had to do was either try to fix it, give us something remastered as its own game, or give us Diablo 4 and you would have made a boat load of money.
gameplay wont change

they already made it the way the community wants, doing it another way would mean going agains tthe community. and the community would hate that
the community doesnt want the current game. I dont think the community wanted the game to be based around sets with specific skills to be used.

We didn't ask for our build to be based around or gear.
11/04/2016 01:00 PMPosted by hucka
gameplay wont change

they already made it the way the community wants, doing it another way would mean going agains tthe community. and the community would hate that

I think you might be confused. They improved gameplay(in some respects) over original D3. That doesn't mean it's in a good state or that it's "the way the community wants."
11/04/2016 01:03 PMPosted by Lolly
the community doesnt want the current game. I dont think the community wanted the game to be based around sets with specific skills to be used.

This. The build-defining overpowered sets ultimately ruined the game for me. Why even have build diversity when the content and gear is all balanced around a few specific skills and skill combinations? Could just as well make it like WoW, "pick your spec A/B/C, done"...
11/04/2016 01:03 PMPosted by Lolly

For me it's not that build are built around sets, it's more that Diablo started as a loot hunting game and now that is pretty much gone and replaced by boring xp grinding. No longer about finding powerful gear so you can stomp the most challenging aspect of the game since there is no defined end game and just power creep.
11/04/2016 01:00 PMPosted by hucka
gameplay wont change

Agree,

We help shape the game and the game is better than it has ever been. We always want more content? Sure, but right now I bet you more people are happy than sad with diablo 3.
Sure, but right now I bet you more people are happy than sad with diablo 3.

I'm more happy with Diablo 2 than Diablo 3 right now. Logging into Diablo 3 you're immediately hit with disappointment. Everything is ridiculously bright. The characters are so glossy and for some reason they take up way more space than in Diablo 2. I feel like the screen space is more constricted despite Diablo 2 having a much lower resolution.

Then I looked in my inventory and realized why Diablo 3 is so bad... every single item is nothing but a stat stick with almost identical utility as every other piece. I can't even play for 5 minutes without feeling like playing Diablo 2 instead.
05/21/2018 12:17 AMPosted by steve
Sure, but right now I bet you more people are happy than sad with diablo 3.

I'm more happy with Diablo 2 than Diablo 3 right now. Logging into Diablo 3 you're immediately hit with disappointment. Everything is ridiculously bright. The characters are so glossy and for some reason they take up way more space than in Diablo 2. I feel like the screen space is more constricted despite Diablo 2 having a much lower resolution.

Then I looked in my inventory and realized why Diablo 3 is so bad... every single item is nothing but a stat stick with almost identical utility as every other piece. I can't even play for 5 minutes without feeling like playing Diablo 2 instead.

So? If D2 is what you want then play it.
Nov. 4, 2016 thread folks. Some of the players that posted in here have probably left the game already in frustration. Just saying.
I am not upset because diablo 3 is stale im upset because Blizzard left it with many flaws. Some flaws they didn't even tried to fix one of them being an OUTDATED and boring paragons system.

paragon points into more gold anyone ?
05/21/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Ouroboros

Why would they do that? Gold is ridiculously easy to farm once you get a Boon of the Hoarder gem.
05/21/2018 12:33 PMPosted by Cobaltus
05/21/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Ouroboros

Why would they do that? Gold is ridiculously easy to farm once you get a Boon of the Hoarder gem.

I think what he said went over your head. We have that already, and it is useless as you stated yourself, he was being sarcastic.