Thank you Blizzard for Necromancer.

General Discussion
I been waiting and waiting so long for it. People telling me witch doctor is necromancer get over it. I don't even care if I have to pay extra. Truth be told, I understand that building new classes, takes work and Blizzard should get extra money for it.

Please don't let the negative feedback get you guys down. Many of us are hyped to have our necromancer back. I hope that it works well enough, that we could see Druid and assassin back as well.
11/04/2016 01:20 PMPosted by Rager
I been waiting and waiting so long for it. People telling me witch doctor is necromancer get over it. I don't even care if I have to pay extra. Truth be told, I understand that building new classes, takes work and Blizzard should get extra money for it.

Please don't let the negative feedback get you guys down. Many of us are hyped to have our necromancer back. I hope that it works well enough, that we could see Druid and assassin back as well.

The only thing i think: How much will it cost ?
maybe the price of a new game.
I am wondering, if you can get more than those 6 skeletons.
11/04/2016 01:20 PMPosted by Rager

I know my Necromancer.... That's not my Necromancer.

Still have not returned to D3 since the expansion. I went back to Diablo 2. Logged on to the forums to see what was going on for Blizzcon.

Nothing exciting.
I'm excited, not as excited as getting a D4 announcement, but something is better than nothing for me at this point.

Can anyone tell me when the new stuff will be coming out? Thanks!
I saw a twitch stream briefly -- its 10skeletons btw ;D

And man did it look fun!

Corpse explosions! BOOM!! like firecrackers of awesome going off, and then--

BONESPEAR
BONESPEAR
BONESPEAR

etc

was so satisfying
Hands up who think half of this Necro's runes/skills, like other classes, will be useless because of sets.
11/04/2016 02:25 PMPosted by DaFemaleBoss
Hands up who think half of this Necro's runes/skills, like other classes, will be useless because of sets.

Well, not ALL of them.
11/04/2016 02:25 PMPosted by DaFemaleBoss

Oh wow.

This was below the belt.
I liked the idea of a necromancer in Diablo 3 -- but...

Thanks for reminding me that only one or two primary builds will be viable because of coming sets.
11/04/2016 02:22 PMPosted by Arsenal
I'm excited, not as excited as getting a D4 announcement, but something is better than nothing for me at this point.

Can anyone tell me when the new stuff will be coming out? Thanks!

Hi

They dont yet have an official date. I think they are sticking with '2017' for now - I expect a million different ' What to expect in the anniversary patch ' and ' Coming in the anniversary patch... ' posts though to try and get us excited. I trust we wont miss the official date when it's released.

If you want to try it early, I believe a PTR build that includes it is coming next week or so