Diablo III - Dev Talk and Q&A Panel updates

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 10 Next
11/05/2016 04:56 PMPosted by DTMAce
Q12.
Have any plans to improve the AI of the pets?

Yes, they are looking at the AI for the class pets. That is something they go back and look at periodically.

Are there any plans to update the LoN set?

Wyatt. Its a set that is constantly changing due to different legendaries, so no changes are planned at this time. They are happy with where it is now, but it can always change.
wtf them set rings cant even do T13 buff them like come on.
!@#$ing ROFLMAO.........and crying as I hit uninstall.
11/05/2016 04:57 PMPosted by DTMAce
Q13.
Items are in stash or armory?

Items are kept in the stash.

KNEW IT, so much for quality of life whats the point id rather make a secondary character of the same class at least that set is out of my stash...
That panel was a whole lot of fail.

Got very little out of it.

Struggling to find a worthy highlight.
this game is a joke these clown devs are worst then cancer
UNINSTALLING
who the hell will play this game after this HUGE let down>>>>
Done
Disgusting development team. The worst.
PLAYERS WILL LOSE THEIR !@#$ during blizzcon 2016........LOLLOLOLO

MOre like blizz is going to lose a worldrenowned franchise instead....
11/05/2016 05:01 PMPosted by Imperium

well, players are losing their !@#$ right now
I bet the rest of other blizzard development teams (Overwatch, Starcraft.. Warcraft...) are like facepalm
11/05/2016 05:00 PMPosted by Imperium
who the hell will play this game after this HUGE let down>>>>

I'll keep playing until I have all the stash tabs that seasons allow. Still need two more.

I'm only doing this in the hopes that MAYBE something might happen that I would actually want to be here for... or in the event that they allow an offline mode.

Though, I will say, there's not really a point in having all those tabs.
I just went a threw away all but 1 set for each class...
UE for DH, HT for WD, etc. etc. etc...
You know, the sets that don't suck and are usable for farming and GRifting.
11/05/2016 04:59 PMPosted by Razorwire
11/05/2016 04:57 PMPosted by DTMAce
Q13.
Items are in stash or armory?

Items are kept in the stash.

KNEW IT, so much for quality of life whats the point id rather make a secondary character of the same class at least that set is out of my stash...

Yup ... was hoping it was going to store the set items ... My current swaps are fully equipped 2ndarys with full stashes ... I use an empty stash tab as a temporary transfer store point whenever I want to play the swaps ... how about a single transfer all storage/stash button for quality of life !
Does this forum have any sort of moderation? How do some of these insulting comments and blatend shilling get tolerated on an offical Blizzard board.

Moderators? You have a job?
Yesterday's part was already a huge disappointment but seriously...today was even worse.
Watching this dev team talking about this crap as if it was the holy grail... I thought Jay Wilson was the worst that could happen to this brilliant franchise...but I was wrong. That's just sad. Really sad...
11/05/2016 05:03 PMPosted by Shimerur
11/05/2016 05:01 PMPosted by Imperium

well, players are losing their !@#$ right now

I was going to say the same thing... I'm definitely losing my sh!t, but not in the way I anticipated.
It's more like when one of my kids continues to do something extremely annoying, that pisses me off; So I spend 30 minutes yelling..
11/05/2016 05:04 PMPosted by Zerobnet
Does this forum have any sort of moderation? How do some of these insulting comments and blatend shilling get tolerated on an offical Blizzard board.

Moderators? You have a job?

Seriously??? You will condone such mediocrity for the game you and we all love and cherish? Hold these guys accountable they running a multi million dollar franchise into the swerer.
To those that were trying to follow and asking me questions, I apologize. IT was hard to keep up and follow things well enough for you all.

Going to get a bite to eat then will try to get all this organized into the OP.

Thanks for following along!