Diablo III - Dev Talk and Q&A Panel updates

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next
11/05/2016 05:04 PMPosted by Zerobnet
Does this forum have any sort of moderation? How do some of these insulting comments and blatend shilling get tolerated on an offical Blizzard board.

Moderators? You have a job?

i bet all the mods are laughting their a$$ off about us, oh wait, one of them already did on the forum... oh well good for them
Does this forum have any sort of moderation? How do some of these insulting comments and blatend shilling get tolerated on an offical Blizzard board.

!@#$ Blizzard.

Half the fury on this thread is probably forum mods on their alts letting off understandable steam lol.

Yeah... So I'm just gonna come out and say it.

If they tried to moderate all the hate that is on the forums right now; They would basically have to ban everyone.

Well, almost everyone.
There are those few pillow fluffers that will suck off Blizz no matter what they do..
11/05/2016 05:06 PMPosted by Imperium

Seriously??? You will condone such mediocrity for the game you and we all love and cherish? Hold these guys accountable they running a multi million dollar franchise into the swerer.

No mather how displeased you are with a game, there are limits to insults that can't be tolerated among average intelligent human beings. Maybe in the ghetto where you are from this is a normal way to talking to each other.

Lol, blizzard has way more problems than this forum. They can fix it quite easily by doing something they were suppose to be good at, creating games.
Lets Recap and Laugh togheter

Opening Ceremony:

WoW = UAU! lots of stuff good one, UUAAAAAUUU!!! class mounts!! SICK! FLYING YAAAAAAAAAAY!! Tomb of Sargeras FK YEAAAAHHH!! Kil'Jeadennn hell YEAAAAHHH!! what s that? we going to Argus? FKIN ARGUS??? OMG!!!

HoTS = Varian Wrynm yeah! 3 ults? multiclass? UAU! HOLY CRAP!!! ITS RAGNAROSSSS!!!!! YEAAAHHH!!!

Hearthstone = Mafia theme! i dont play that so i leave this one to you guys.

Overwatch = Trailer glitch, omg sombra, its SOMBRA SOMBRA HAHAHA KNEWN IT SOOOMBRA!!!
Arcade mode yeah! 1x1, 3x3 lots stuff hell yeah well done OW team love it

DIABLO = YEAH DIABLO TIME!!!...... hmmmm... aham... hmmm there is this and that, hmmmm paid dlc character...... hmmmm.
Wait that's it? THAT'S IT? just this? are you serious?(@#%@$#$%@#$@&#$@#$@#¨$@$#&@#$%@&#¨$@#$)you guys known the drill.
11/05/2016 05:09 PMPosted by Zerobnet

Seriously??? You will condone such mediocrity for the game you and we all love and cherish? Hold these guys accountable they running a multi million dollar franchise into the swerer.

No mather how displeased you are with a game, there are limits to insults that can't be tolerated among average intelligent human beings. Maybe in the ghetto where you are from this is a normal way to talking to each other.

Are you pleased with the results from the last two days? Go ahead and tell everyone.

Ghetto ????
/facepalm

I work in the oil field... If someone does something stupid, we call them out for it.
It typically turns into weeks worth of jokes at their expense.
It was the same while I was in the military.

... And these are people that we actually know and care about.
You should see how we heckle the sh!t bags...
Thanks for the updates Ace
@DTMAce Thanks for reporting.

Those challenge rifts sound exciting. But I got confused about how our builds would be locked or something. Like would our build be the exact build of whoever saved the rift? Solo only that way? By our build being locked, that means same gear always, or can we retry later with other gears?

You don't have to answer, I'm just wondering myself. Cheers again though.
Believe they will be taking a snapshot of a player, not you, and everyone will use the same gear, same pylons, same monsters. A race on an even playing field.
11/05/2016 05:21 PMPosted by tanssaafl
Believe they will be taking a snapshot of a player, not you, and everyone will use the same gear, same pylons, same monsters. A race on an even playing field.

That's not what I'm looking for. But some players will probably love it.
11/05/2016 04:58 PMPosted by Razaghal
Yeah, Devs thx for nothing! **** you go to hell may diablo carry you
AGREE ! i wish i would pay for the necro pack im not giving these idiots no money they cant even give us the action RPG we want !@#$ them they dont deserve %^-* from are pockets !!@# holes. everyone uninstall this garbage !
Has anyone ever sold anything to someone at a "sale/discount" price for their anniversary?

Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary mom and dad! I'll sell you this wicked Fridge for a great price!

This is literally what just happened to every single one of us.
11/05/2016 05:03 PMPosted by Herico
I bet the rest of other blizzard development teams (Overwatch, Starcraft.. Warcraft...) are like facepalm
I can see it now, other developers at the water cooler laughing their asses of @ Diablo devs then complete silence when one of them comes to the water cooler and says aw yeah we rekt them with the information on D3.
11/05/2016 05:31 PMPosted by anku
Has anyone ever sold anything to someone at a "sale/discount" price for their anniversary?

Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary mom and dad! I'll sell you this wicked Fridge for a great price!

This is literally what just happened to every single one of us.

I totally read that as wrecked fridge.
OKAY.

I have updated the first post! That includes all the notes I was submitting during the panel. I will try to answer some of your questions here next.
11/05/2016 05:42 PMPosted by BurnNotice
11/05/2016 05:03 PMPosted by Herico
I bet the rest of other blizzard development teams (Overwatch, Starcraft.. Warcraft...) are like facepalm
I can see it now, other developers at the water cooler laughing their asses of @ Diablo devs then complete silence when one of them comes to the water cooler and says aw yeah we rekt them with the information on D3.

LOL BEST COMENT EVAR XD lol
thanks dude you made me laugh after so much rage lol