Swamp Land Waders Pant Gambleable on Monk?

Monk
Just wondering if i can gamble this pant on Monk. I don't wanna make WD just to get this pant for Monk. Thank you

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/swamp-land-waders
Can't gamble for them with a monk. Only way for monk to find them is by smartloot. I only ever saw 1 drop of those...
Easiest is to lvl a wd or group with wd's for lootshare
11/09/2016 11:51 AMPosted by SuperFoolDk
Can't gamble for them with a monk. Only way for monk to find them is by smartloot. I only ever saw 1 drop of those...

Or i can make a WD with no item, each time when my monk get 1k shards i'll switch to WD to gamble this pant. The item is able to get from Kudala right?
11/09/2016 11:56 AMPosted by tikibomb
11/09/2016 11:51 AMPosted by SuperFoolDk

Or i can make a WD with no item, each time when my monk get 1k shards i'll switch to WD to gamble this pant. The item is able to get from Kudala right?[/quot

[quote="207505076665"]Can't gamble for them with a monk. Only way for monk to find them is by smartloot. I only ever saw 1 drop of those...

Or i can make a WD with no item, each time when my monk get 1k shards i'll switch to WD to gamble this pant. The item is able to get from Kudala right?

Yes, there have been numerous WD named "Pants" powerleveled just for that purpose.
I see multiple times people talking about power leveling a WD to get the pants. You don't need to if you have the mats. Just create a level 1 WD, craft lvl 70 yellow pants, and convert to legendary at the cube. Repeat until ancient, they will be lvl 70. I did this last season, and this season. No need to level the WD to 70.
11/10/2016 10:00 AMPosted by Ageous
I see multiple times people talking about power leveling a WD to get the pants. You don't need to if you have the mats. Just create a level 1 WD, craft lvl 70 yellow pants, and convert to legendary at the cube. Repeat until ancient, they will be lvl 70. I did this last season, and this season. No need to level the WD to 70.

A level 70 WD allows you to dump your bloodshards into Kadala for even more chances at getting a good pair.
I thought you'd need to get your WD to lvl 50 (which is when the pants drop) and then run a whole lot of lvl 70 pairs through the cube. I'd never tried it with a lvl 1 WD as to get to 50 only takes about 15 mins (with the gem of ease).
11/13/2016 08:56 AMPosted by floodbuster
I thought you'd need to get your WD to lvl 50 (which is when the pants drop) and then run a whole lot of lvl 70 pairs through the cube. I'd never tried it with a lvl 1 WD as to get to 50 only takes about 15 mins (with the gem of ease).

With Kadala the pants would drop at whatever level you are but upgrade rare to legendary is independant of character level, a level 1 WD upgrading rare pants will get level 70 legendary pants. If you reforge level 50 pants on your monk looking for ancient they stay as level 50 ( and I don't think under level 70 items can roll as ancient).
11/13/2016 04:26 PMPosted by Khord
11/13/2016 08:56 AMPosted by floodbuster

With Kadala the pants would drop at whatever level you are but upgrade rare to legendary is independant of character level, a level 1 WD upgrading rare pants will get level 70 legendary pants. If you reforge level 50 pants on your monk looking for ancient they stay as level 50 ( and I don't think under level 70 items can roll as ancient).
Well it looks like I'll be saving 15 mins next time, I rolled a whole lot of lvl 70 last night to try and get an ancient (got 4 pairs all non ancient) and with my last pair I got ancient pox faulds. I can still hear Kulle's laughter now.
I made a WD yesterday and self raised to 70 in an hour, using an ancient dex Furnace with cubed COE, Taskers, and Envious.
Used DH for fast shards. First 3000 shards no Waders. Then 3 on the next 1000. One was ancient and fire. Only 16% fire but it did roll with vita and AR so I can roll int to dex. I never expected it to be so fast.