Irony: Adventure Mode, No Freedom?

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 8 Next
there are so many action games to choose from
i like the no-freedom concept also, from time to time
so i play d3 when i'm in the mood for it's properties
afaik, it's not a flaw, more like a choice

noone is right here, it's a matter of taste imo
Imo it would help if the random quests in each act would offer a small amount of bounty material as a reward or at least a chance at a small amount of bounty materials.

It would need some balancing, so bounty runs would reward about as much or a bit more than when doing random bounties only.
I have to agree that they need to simplify the difficulty level. Let's put it as simple as easy, not really easy, kinda hard, watch out, nightmare, hell and the last one be like fck your own build, play our build. Having xx torment levels isn't necessary.
12/26/2016 12:26 AMPosted by Rabbithorn
I have to agree that they need to simplify the difficulty level. Let's put it as simple as easy, not really easy, kinda hard, watch out, nightmare, hell and the last one be like fck your own build, play our build. Having xx torment levels isn't necessary.

or, like me, stick with T10 as endgame and don't let the devs alter your fun and chosen gameplay
12/25/2016 11:30 AMPosted by RUNtoFUN
noone is right here, it's a matter of taste imo

When it comes to design there are rights and wrongs. DIII did a lot of things wrong, the Reaper of Souls overhaul tried to fix that.

Sadly we're back to square one. Tedious and unrewarding gameplay.
12/26/2016 12:26 AMPosted by Rabbithorn
Having xx torment levels isn't necessary.

When the field was even and legendary items were rare DIII was actually rewarding.
If you have any feedback regarding adventure mode please voice your concerns and let the developers know how boring this game is.
Stay awhile and listen. *barf*
Whoever stroked their e-peen down voting everything is a fat nerd.
Nothing will bring back RPG elements to this game :( This is action game, not RPG.
Agree with 70% OP said, wrote a few of mine opinoins many times so i wont repeat myself.
12/28/2016 08:25 PMPosted by nvvr
If you have any feedback regarding adventure mode please voice your concerns and let the developers know how boring this game is.

why not let us play story mode, under the conditions of a GRIFT for loot and skip cutscenes ?
01/05/2017 09:48 AMPosted by RUNtoFUN
12/28/2016 08:25 PMPosted by nvvr

why not let us play story mode, under the conditions of a GRIFT for loot and skip cutscenes ?

No.
Make DIII great again please.
01/17/2017 05:58 PMPosted by nvvr

It's too late for these folks and this game. D4 is eons off so look to other games in the genre IMO.
01/17/2017 08:02 PMPosted by evok
01/17/2017 05:58 PMPosted by nvvr

It's too late for these folks and this game. D4 is eons off so look to other games in the genre IMO.

Fairly active with LOD again its been fun.
I just hate seeing so much potential ruined with shallow design.
Incentives to explore Sanctuary would add a lot of replayability.
I think the developers should seriously consider improving aspects outside of bounties and rifts.
11/08/2016 02:18 PMPosted by nvvr
Personally, I hate the fact that legendary items rain from the sky on higher torments. I also hate the fact that there are so many damn levels.

Remember that after a week or so of playing, the legendary drop rate gets reduced to 10% because everything that isn't ancient is an automatic salvage.
01/27/2017 12:18 AMPosted by nand
11/08/2016 02:18 PMPosted by nvvr
Personally, I hate the fact that legendary items rain from the sky on higher torments. I also hate the fact that there are so many damn levels.

Remember that after a week or so of playing, the legendary drop rate gets reduced to 10% because everything that isn't ancient is an automatic salvage.

I see what you mean.

Ancients are a nice bonus.. but when legendaries drop there's almost no satisfaction finding them.
And for whatever reason blue/yellows are completely useless.

Why would the developers alienate so much of their own game?

Itemization is a mess and rifts won't save DIII's endgame.
They need to seriously consider a mechanic overhaul.
01/27/2017 05:29 PMPosted by nvvr
Ancients are a nice bonus.. but when legendaries drop there's almost no satisfaction finding them.

It's a UI problem, IMO. Non-ancient legendaries should be epics instead (with a different color), with the role of a legendary item being replaced by the current ancient items. The “legendary item!” beam/star is useless when legendary is effectively the new yellow, and ancient legendary is effectively the new legendary.
01/27/2017 07:02 PMPosted by nand
01/27/2017 05:29 PMPosted by nvvr

It's a UI problem, IMO. Non-ancient legendaries should be epics instead (with a different color), with the role of a legendary item being replaced by the current ancient items. The “legendary item!” beam/star is useless when legendary is effectively the new yellow, and ancient legendary is effectively the new legendary.

Ancient items should have never been implemented, all it does is make the grind 10x worse.